FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

none of the bots are playing, as of now. I searched them and they didn't show up on any tables. I did get to play against drunkenboxer yesterday.. lol he had taken manual control over the bot and it was a t o n of fun.

BTW is there a way to edit the initial post so that the image with the stats shows up again? Everyone who gets linked to this may have a tough time finding the post that had the image of the PT stats (which, in my opinion is all the evidence a person needs to see that they are guilty as charged... the numbers don't lie)
Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just woke up. Has FTP responded?

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

+100 Pages Post and FTP didn't react at all!
WHAT A SHAME!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 AM

courtesy of ill flu on pocket 5's:

http://www.pocketfives.com/29BE75DB-...F8BE0F36E.aspx
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Bet River:

2497/575 = 0.230276332
961/216 = 0.224765869
2403/538 = 0.223886808
1836/411 = 0.223856209

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what would be even more interesting and conclusive would be the bet size as a percentage of the pot on the river. a script could be written to get these numbers.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only do I not believe that 3 guys could produce stats this close no matter how tight they stick to the game plan, I don't even think 1 person could produce those stats that close if they played all the hands. There is no question in my mind that a computer is making these decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

New responder to this thread... read it all tho.

Above quote nails it IMHO.

However, I did just add a few names to my Buddy List. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Should we give FT a deadline to respond before we begin our smear campaign? Once the word starts getting arond that there is evidence FT accepts bots that place will become a ghosttown.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pocketfives.com/C18A38DB-...3D40D4C9B.aspx

This is the "to be continued" part of Charles's player bio on P5s

I started poker in 1999. My first 6 months was tragic losing $10,000 (8k on a credit card at paradise poker). I SUCKED AT POKER!! Knowing I loved the game and wouldn't quit playing I started to hit the books learning the game of NLHE. Sklansky was first, then brunsons book. After that I started to be a break even player. But that was not good enuff, I wanted to be a winning player. I then got a program called pokerstat to analyze my game and plug the leaks. And I did. I then switched over to Pokertracker and I have found it can be used for other things too because I am still using that to this day. I started out at limit, and am now playing NLHE. I prefer the small stakes of $1-$2 no limit holdem. However, playing 3-4 tables of this wasnt reaching my expected hourly rate. So i developed a software program that would allow me manage more tables. I added a table every week or so till i got to where I am at today, which is 10 tables. Just recently I took a friend in to teach him how to play. This friend owed me $1800. He didn't have a job and couldn't pay me back. So I decided to try something with him. I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing and help me control the poker bot I have created. In return for his debt, he allowed me to open a new poker account on Full Tilt under his name. We also invited two of our other friends to come help us with our poker project. They too opened new accounts on Full Tilt and we began the full scale implementation of my poker "system." We all play exactly the same, and have similar statistics. In fact, we follow my system so well it is almost like we are computers!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude wtf why spread misinformation. u know a ton of ppl are gonna actually believe this what hte bio says when its not.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude wtf why spread misinformation. u know a ton of ppl are gonna actually believe this what hte bio says when its not.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Mods can you please delete that garbage.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 AM

<font color="blue"> F </font> <font color="red"> T </font> <font color="blue"> P</font> SUXXXX
Old 05-10-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just woke up. Has FTP responded?

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

+100 Pages Post and FTP didn't react at all!
WHAT A SHAME!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP already cleared their names - what more do you want? An FTP rep coming on here saying the exact same thing? They'll just get inundated with a million questions about their investigation methods, none of which they'd reveal in detail IMO. Also most of you are morons for 'boycotting' FTP unless you play FR - and hasn't the consensus been that these 'bots' are highly exploitable? It's like sitting in a game with FGators - ++EV.

time for a semi drama-bomb: nation discussed this idea on #msnl back in January. He was rather psyched about going back to Pittsburgh to do this - we all told him he was a nit and retarded. I sincerely don't think nation would be stupid enough to talk about something like this publically if it involved botting. I also believe that he hasn't gotten involved in the current operation in any significant way.

FWIW, I don't think nation should be a mod either, but it has little or nothing to do with this.