10 to 20 hours/week 49 53.85%
20 to 30 hours/week 19 20.88%
30 to 40 hours/week 4 4.40%
> 40 hours/week 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2006, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Average Speed VI Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]

If you insist that I'm a wolf because I have 2 suspects that I want to lynch fine, then you're nuts. You're being incredibly inconsistent. There's no way you decided in the past 4 hours that I've changed the way I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not insisting that you're a wolf. I haven't even voted you! A large part of the reason for my post was to see what you would do. My main suspects are still NICK (zomg) and dknightx.

I will admit I don't have a personalized tell on you but you went and made this reasonably wolfy post:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am reluctant to vote off any of the major contributors to this thread so far

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm dying to vote off some of the people making 100+ posts per day. Nothing personal, but this thread is a giant pile of [censored].

If we can't vote eskimo, I want to lynch nich

[/ QUOTE ]

and then kyro (who I trust) voted you. So I went to look at a game where you were a villian and saw the tone was the same, and comment on it. You immediately go ape. What does it mean? I don't know, but (as you say) this thread has 1100 posts now and I can only keep so much of it in my head at once.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH,

Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kyro, I say that because the argument is silly. He's going to pull up games that prove his point and is MUCH more likely to do so as a wolf than as a villager. Plus, we change out styles all the time. What do previous turbos, etc. prove? Really.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:56 PM

nick is still a wolf, elevens is still a wolf, I will vote either. If today's lynching ISN'T one of those to, I will berate all of you tomorrow, hopefully along with some other loudmouthed player.

Pudley is not a wolf, just thought I'd clear that part up
Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and then kyro (who I trust) voted you. So I went to look at a game where you were a villian and saw the tone was the same, and comment on it. You immediately go ape. What does it mean? I don't know, but (as you say) this thread has 1100 posts now and I can only keep so much of it in my head at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, Zurvan-

why are you going ape on me when kyro is the one who actually voted you (without posting reasoning)?
Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nick is still a wolf, elevens is still a wolf, I will vote either. If today's lynching ISN'T one of those to, I will berate all of you tomorrow, hopefully along with some other loudmouthed player.

Pudley is not a wolf, just thought I'd clear that part up

[/ QUOTE ]

traz,

what do you think of dknightx? I'm willing to see any of those three go today (nick/11s/dk)
Old 07-25-2006, 03:58 PM

Durron

You said something ridiculous, and I responded. It's not new for me to bitch about people cluttering the thread with crap. I hate it, it drives me up the wall.

You say that you always tailor your reads to the player. I did something I always do, in a tone I use based on factors entirely unrelated to my role, and you decide to follow kyro, using the lame reasoning of MM3 to back it up. I did the same thing in your game, which you should remember since it just ended.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, Zurvan-

why are you going ape on me when kyro is the one who actually voted you (without posting reasoning)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron

Kyro regularly votes without reasoning.

You made a post with reasoning that sucked, which is what I was attacking.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where's the wolfy in that?

[/ QUOTE ]

well from my pov where i really think nich is village, now is the time for his bandwagon to dissipate rather than grow.

also it is not a very unique opinion to want to vote either nich or dknightx.

plus now that i think of it, this early in the day, i'd think a villager would want some votes on both knight and nich if they suspected both of them

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why when presented with an opportunity to lynch one of my main suspects, I would want to throw away my vote on someone who there is little interest in lynching. It doesn't make sense to me.

[ QUOTE ]
Durron

You said something ridiculous, and I responded. It's not new for me to bitch about people cluttering the thread with crap. I hate it, it drives me up the wall.

You say that you always tailor your reads to the player. I did something I always do, in a tone I use based on factors entirely unrelated to my role, and you decide to follow kyro, using the lame reasoning of MM3 to back it up. I did the same thing in your game, which you should remember since it just ended.

[/ QUOTE ]

for what it's worth, while my analysis of mm3 upped you on my list, I am still not willing to vote you today.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bram, that's A LOT OF FREAKIN EFFORT you just went through to justify yourself.

1) Do you expect us to read all of those?
2) Exactly how much are you in danger of being lynched right now that you felt such a defense was necessary?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually
1) it wasnt that much effort. The real effort would be with dank, if he actually chooses to read them.
2) even if he does read them, I dont see them being much help, but he asked so I'll leave that up to him
3) it's difficult to defend against, "he sounds sinister"
4) I'm not sure how much danger I'm in. You tell me.