100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Hi thejerkface,

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to create a hotkey that will either check or fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

What site?

Full Tilt, the Fold() command should behave like this anyway by default.

On Stars (and I think Party - certainly in the version on my comp, probably in the overcards.com version) - these sites make a pop-up asking you what do do if you click fold when check is available - run StarsPlanner, it will auto-hit the check button on these pop-ups, making the fold command into check/fold [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Any help?

dave.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:55 PM

Hi Halsted,

[ QUOTE ]

I tried to look for the button using AuSpy but couldnt find anything on Eurolinx.com(the prima skin i use)? I mean nothing.

What am i looking for to get that xbutton to fold for me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, the Prima clients expose nothing to AHK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thus to make a fold command, one must check the X/Y co-ordinates of the fold button, and use the PostStarsClick ? command to simulate a mouse click at the appropriate X/Y co-ordinates... such an example can be seen in the Stars Fold / Call / Raise commands.

But due to the fact Prima seems to sometimes display other buttons in the same place / clients have the buttons move slightly - I left it out because of danger. If you use only one Prima client, you can probably create a command easy enough one you work out X/Y co-ordinates to send a click to.

Enough info? Probably not, but post if you get me so far [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:59 PM

rzweig,

thise commands all look fine.

Maybe they are not working because (in default configuration) the mouse cursor must be over the table you want to act upon?

There is a variable at the top of the script you can set to make BetPot act on the "Active" table, or you could use TableNavigator to select tables to act upon.

A MacBook running XP should be no different than a normal PC functionally, so I'm sure we'll figure it out soon enough [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Q: Do I put the files in stars folder after d/l? This is probably obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Just right click -&gt; extract the zip file to for example "Desktop", open the created folder, run (double-click) BetPot-0.2#.AHK from there - all should be well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey dave,

For 25NL when I bet pot on stars preflop it goes to .80, is it possible to go to the real pot amount of .85 and how would i do so?

[/ QUOTE ]

By default it is set to round bet amounts to SBs - remove the world "smallblind" from the Pot hotkeys, replace it with the number two 2 - no quotes - to get rounding to 2 decimal places.

Good luck,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks for the response, it just puts a 0 in the betting box...any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

EEK, my mistake [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

do not replace with a 2, that will round to two dollars / which an open at $25nl will be nowhere near [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] What I meant to say was 0.2 for two decimal places.

A full pot on all streets, 2DP rounding, 3.5bb+1/limper, non-autobetting hotkey would look like this:

~MButton::
Pot(getid(),"1 1 1 1", 0.2, 0, 0)
return

Additionally, could be written as:

~MButton::
Pot(getid(),"1", 0.2)
return

I think.

dave.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:38 AM

That indeed is the problem. When I used the hypersimple theme it worked.

I'm using the no images theme with the hypersimple buttons. However I cant get the color changed in the call/raise/fold buttons. So betpot can't recognise them.

I've took a screenshot of 0-9 and cut them, but it seems they can't recognise the digits at all. Now that I cut all the digits and put them in the right folder, the betsize would go blank. Is there a special way I should cut them and with a specific size or so so betpot can read it?

My xthemes.ini:
[theme@abc.pokerstars.com]
name=abc
copyright=(c) PokerStars.com 2006
folder=abc.pokerstars.com\theme
base=simple@pokerstars.com
deck=simple
feature=optional

Schaakie

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Schaakie,

[ QUOTE ]

At Pokerstars when someone bet out and I want to make a potsized raise, it's just raising to the current size of the pot. Is that how it's supposed to be? At Partypoker it would calculate it different.

[/ QUOTE ]

The script is supposed to raise the same amount (Full pot size) on PokerStars as it does on Party.

The problem you describe is due to your theme - On Stars, the script must OCR the amounts from the call and raise buttons to determine the correct size for a full pot sized raise.

I'm guessing you don't use the exact theme you quoted above, but in case you do - a few posts down from there a BetPot compatible update was posted I think.

The problem is that the theme you quoted is based upon "Shiny" theme, which has diofferent buttons to the supported themes on "Hyper-Simple" or "PokerStars Classic".

Please try a supported theme and see if this solves your problems.

Or post a screenshot of your own theme and the contents of your xthemes.ini file - I'll tell you what to do to make it work correctly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM

These are the numbers I cut:

Old 06-27-2007, 11:20 AM

Ok I got it to work for the maximum size. However, at smaller sizes it didnt seem to work. I resized all pictures to the size that the original pictures had, but that didn't work.

So it seems only the pictures in map 6 are correct and can be read. Do you know how to resize these picture for the maps 0,1,2,3,4,5?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:39 AM

Ok, tried it out at UB (playmoney). Doesn't recognize the pot size unfortunately.

Anything I can do?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:13 PM

I have been using the betpot script for two weeks now, but i would like to change the settings/hotkeys.
I want it to be like this
right mouse-click:
preflop: 4bb+1bb each limper
flop: 3/4 pot
turn: 2/3 pot
river: 1/2 pot

And when i 3-bet i would like to be 3,5 times the original raise. E.g raise to 4, 3-bet to 14.
The scroll for BB's is fine.
What will i have to change to let it work?
Thnx