Written already 3 30.00%
Will think about campaigning via WTO 4 40.00%
WHO? 2 20.00%
Nothing WTO - WTF? 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: ** Official September Chat Thread: The Grey Swan **

beer pong and flippy cup are two of the most beautiful games ever invented. While on the surface they seem like an enteraining way to get everyone drunk there is accually a subtle reason why these two games are the prefered in a college party atmosphere. These are the only two games where the females in the game are forced to go drink for drink with the guys. In other games such as [censored] the dealer and circle of death there is some drink delagation. But that is on a sip to sip basis wherein the drinker has some control over how much they consume. beer pong and flippy cup however have a prepoured set amount that any participant big, small, male, or female has to drink. Not to mention the general agility and coordination advantage guys have over girls. In summation these two games get girls drunk which in turn gets people laid.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:24 PM

lol at "flippy" cup instead of flip cup. Also, solid point about the drink for drink thing. Making the table is the way to go and I really hate the precut holes too. I mean, what happens when you want to play 21 cup and only have 10 holes? Grand, sucks you were in a dorm, I had to use foldable tables my first two years and store them behind a futon. This year I'm in an on campus apartment and have a plywood table.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:43 PM

so true DLM, and never gave it that much thought
on another note, im running [censored] hot as hell right now ship iiiiiiiiitttttt
Old 09-09-2007, 11:48 PM

and also, where do you guys go to school that you cant have a pong table in your room? i lived in a dorm last year and it wasnt hard at all to drink/play pong etc, and i made no real effort to hide anything
Old 09-09-2007, 11:49 PM

lol?

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $2/$4 Blinds - 9 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $498.50
Hero (BB): $450.50
UTG: $548.05
UTG+1: $216.00
MP1: $71.00
MP2: $257.40
MP3: $459.20
CO: $174.00
BTN: $377.85

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (9 Players)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $4.00, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $4.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $4.00, BTN calls $4.00, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $28.00</font>, UTG+1 calls $24.00, MP2 calls $24.00, 2 folds

Flop: ($94) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $72.00</font>, UTG+1 calls $72.00, <font color="red">MP2 raises all-in to $229.40</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $386.80</font>, UTG+1 calls all-in for $116.00
Uncalled bet of $157.40 returned to Hero

Turn: ($740.80) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($740.80) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $740.80 ($3 Rake)

MP2 had T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Threes full of Tens) and WON (+$480.40)
UTG+1 had J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and LOST (-$216.00)
Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Threes) and LOST (-$257.40)
Old 09-09-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at "flippy" cup instead of flip cup. Also, solid point about the drink for drink thing. Making the table is the way to go and I really hate the precut holes too. I mean, what happens when you want to play 21 cup and only have 10 holes? Grand, sucks you were in a dorm, I had to use foldable tables my first two years and store them behind a futon. This year I'm in an on campus apartment and have a plywood table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen really bad tables with 6 holes, and instantly found somewhere else to play.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and also, where do you guys go to school that you cant have a pong table in your room? i lived in a dorm last year and it wasnt hard at all to drink/play pong etc, and i made no real effort to hide anything

[/ QUOTE ]

its more a space issue. Like how the [censored] is your dorm room big enough to have a 15x5 foot table in the middle of it that is useless other than for drinking games. Thats why I had to use 2 smaller foldable tables so we could put them behind the futon when not in use.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold flop?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a common room? When you have to share space in a 16X16 room with another person, its nearly impossible to have a table fit, much less a table with room for people to shoot.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its more a space issue. Like how the [censored] is your dorm room big enough to have a 15x5 foot table in the middle of it that is useless other than for drinking games. Thats why I had to use 2 smaller foldable tables so we could put them behind the futon when not in use.

[/ QUOTE ]

15x5?????? What's wrong with 8x4?
Closed Thread