Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2006, 06:29 PM

Default Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

voting so far:

4 SH - (theBram, MDoranD, KyrosMother, Fishmonger)
3 MDD - (DMBfan, ScottHoward, GT1T)

Left to vote: Myself, chuckles

I think we have mafia from both families here. MDD and SH's votes for each other cancel out. I don't trust theBram much at all because of his above post (we have to assume Elevens tried to clear GT1T or else the village will almost surely lose from not having any clear base from which to draw ideas from) in which he still is heaping suspicion on GT1T. We have to trust SOMEONE or else we will have no shot. GT1T seems most likely to be seer cleared imo because Elevens' posts looked alot like dropping clues to me in case of death. In fact, at this point I feel GT1T is more likely to be villager than Fish, just b/c fish is acting so strangely (but they're probably both villagers).

KM is a wild card imo, and fish's vote on SH isn't super strong to me. I don't particularly trust either to be villagers or to make the best choice.

On lynching MDD, I see DMB and GT1T, who are the 2 people that I only really trust to make a good choice AND who are likely villagers. As such, and since MDD/SH are interchangable to me, that's where I will be going.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:30 PM

I'm glad I didn't vote in my post, glad I refreshed first.
Before I cast my vote for MDD, anything else we should say today?
Old 06-06-2006, 06:30 PM

I am also glad that chuckles voted MDD and not SH, which makes me feel somewhat more confident in my decision here.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:33 PM

mdoran
at this point it would appear we are both villagers as lynching either of us would end the game. why would the wolves put it to 4-4? theres no reason for that.
ill take my vote off you and put it on tokyo, if you do the same.
we are in the middle of a critical lynch and tokyo asks about what happens with the prostitute and whatever?
he was second on your list anyway wasnt he?
i think at least one other would do the same
im not so sure you arent a wolf, but id rather that than let tokyo decide my fate, and if you arent a woilf, youd feel the same.
further, im not so excited about people coming in and just voting for no reason (fish)
Old 06-06-2006, 06:39 PM

Scott, don't make me change my mind.

The fact that it is 4-4 means that there is a MAFIA almost for sure (maybe 1 from each family) possibly going to be lynched because the mafia doesnt have enough voting power to swing it decisively.

I asked about the prostitute, etc. earlier because I was trying to form connections in my mind about who plausible mafia teams could be if xx or yy turned up mafia or villager. Not to mention, I did so BEFORE all this voting went nuts.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:40 PM

In case it wasn't clear, I think that if there were 2 villagers up for lynch, the day would be over, and it would've been semi-decisive one way or the other. It is not.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:42 PM

Christ, Scott. I was pretty convinced in my read that you were a villager and then you go and do this:

[ QUOTE ]
at this point it would appear we are both villagers as lynching either of us would end the game. why would the wolves put it to 4-4? theres no reason for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're contradicting yourself here. If you two are villagers then why the hell would mafia split votes and not just pile on one of you two to pretty much end the game? Help me out here.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:43 PM

Seriously, GT1T. I think we have a mafia from each family at this point.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:43 PM

I will give Scott 5 minutes here to respond, then I will cast my vote (unless I feel something he says is discussion worthy).
Old 06-06-2006, 06:49 PM

I honestly thought Scott was a villager. He's flipped his [censored] plenty as a villager but never as a wolf in my experience. Now I don't know what to think. Scott, that last post was so ridiculous. I'm feel pretty strong on my read on Scott so I'm fighting the ugre to think he's mafia but if he keeps posting crap like that my head's gonna explode. I'm keeping my vote on MDD.

Tokyo,

You're logic is pretty sound and I wouldn't be surprised if you're right but I also think you're mafia so I'm out to lunch. I'm gonna go puke now.