Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 04:50 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

im heading home

on a side note, i do think its odd the relationship between elevens and kyro. i dont recall playing with elevens ever, but is he a good player? good enough for kyro to be so in love with? kyro always struck me as an independent type of guy, now hes running with a guy who, to me, comes off as the most lost. there are of course various levels of play involved.

im not sure what alex is asking of us? are we supposed to address everything he says? i didnt know that. yes, i think kyro could have purposely pushed for tiedup and made up the other story just to help his case. that isnt the reason i voted for him though.

also, elevens has been the babe in the woods the whole game, giving long lists of various and continuously changing suspects. how has he escaped thus far?

the above are just items to discuss. when i get home, perhaps i will see something constructive.

and of course theres the issue with the nonposters.

i wont be home til ~630
Old 05-10-2006, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im heading home

on a side note, i do think its odd the relationship between elevens and kyro. i dont recall playing with elevens ever, but is he a good player? good enough for kyro to be so in love with? kyro always struck me as an independent type of guy, now hes running with a guy who, to me, comes off as the most lost. there are of course various levels of play involved.

im not sure what alex is asking of us? are we supposed to address everything he says? i didnt know that. yes, i think kyro could have purposely pushed for tiedup and made up the other story just to help his case. that isnt the reason i voted for him though.

also, elevens has been the babe in the woods the whole game, giving long lists of various and continuously changing suspects. how has he escaped thus far?

the above are just items to discuss. when i get home, perhaps i will seem something constructive.

and of course theres the issue with the nonposters.

i wont be home til ~630

[/ QUOTE ]

My simple answer is:

EVERYONE is lost.

EVERYONE'S suspect list has changed every day, because for the most part, EVERYONE has been wrong.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:56 PM

I'm heading home.

I'd like everyone to put in non-bold who they want to vote for. I'd like to know if I'm going to be lynched so I can lay everything out. I'll be home around 5:15ish.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:59 PM

I'm not going with either Kyro or Alex right now.

I'll shake another tree and see if I get a response.

Lynch Nicholas

I'm going home. I probably won't be able to check on this again until 5 pm CST (6 pm EST).

I still think Madtown is a likely wolf.

I'm beginning to think that VR is a wolf, too.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:02 PM

I have no idea who to vote for really. My best guess was elevens, but he is making some decent posts here and I don't know what to do. An alex levin controversy to setup kyro is really out there but possible. Or it could just be what it seems and kyro is a wolf. Maybe IY's startling ability to slip out of the noose time and time again indicates its him. Or maybe it is none of them, and the quieter players (shortline, censored, madtown, thebram, nicholas, VR) are just being quality quiet wolves. I have no clue.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:16 PM

People I want to vote for:
Elevens
Scott
chuckles

Edit: By Patton, I meant chuckles.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:21 PM

Well, I'm home. I guess regardless if I'm getting lynched or not I should voice my opinions.

Why are we all lost. Why does nobody have a clue what's going on? Why am I still alive as a villager?

These are the things you're going to need to ask yourself after you lynch me (which I'm assuming is going to happen). There are only 2 reasons to have left me alive, and if I'm a villager, that reason would be to set me up later. Who was the leading charge behind setting me up?

I would also highly suggest looking at [censored]'s posts. I've never seen him so confident on one person with little reasoning. To be honest, I think he's using it as cover if one or the other gets lynched.

I fear after I'm lynched you'll completely ignore everything I said and alex will get off scotfree, even though I feel stronger about him than anybody else in this game. I truly feel once you get rid of him, the confusion will die down and things will flow easier.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:37 PM

Kyro,

We're all lost because there are 6 wolves in this game. This allows them to employ more complex strategies than normal. Also, everyone here has played several games so they know what kinds of things tip people off. I said in the first version of this game that we would have to adjust to the metagame. So far we have failed.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:42 PM

No. You haven't failed at all. The villagers and myself have. I'm sorry Alex. If I get you lynched and you're a villager, then give me the LVP for this game, but I think you're a wolf. And I won't let up on that until you finally get the village to lynch me or I somehow convince them to followm e.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:46 PM

I don't agree with lynching kyro, even though he is within my top-5 suspects, just because he is more likely than most to be looked at by a seer.

My list:

tokyo (traz) - tokyo covered himself by voting for BobO the next day, while traz didn't bother, so between the 2 I'd guess tokyo
amplify - The bandwagon that didn't take off on day 3
scott howard
elevens
kyro

I would list [censored] up here, but I have been wrong about him multiple times now, so the fact that I think he sounds wolfy should clear him.

lynch tokyo