Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

The only way I can read the kill on IY that makes clown a wolf is that he thinks that IY is seer but hasn't peeked him, but posted read. So he whacks IY, and thinks that if he comes up seer, he's all but cleared. That's pretty tenuous though.

I can't switch to sixfour though. He had his vote on zurvan, and jenn put one more. He would have likely thought I'd go three, but he pulled his vote off him. Why would he do that if he's a wolf?

Zurvan, you still think solanthos? Will you make it two and me and jenn put in three and four?
Old 11-10-2007, 10:52 PM

unvote again

ok drzen, im listening closely. i wont vote anyone without discussing it first.

i know everyone thinks im useless, but tbh, id like to make it further in the game by being a little more "useless" in the beginning. believe me, when it comes time, i will be far more precise than any of you probably think im capable of.

at the very least my vote counts a lot here, i realize, so enough screwing around. lets make a good lynch today.

i need to reread 6-4. i already know i wouldnt be opposed to a clown or a monk lynch. but that may change tomorrow after ive done a little more reading and theres been a little more discussion. im still suspicious of zurvan but pretty certain i want him to live another day.. (even though ive been joke voting him, lol)

im going out now tho, so until tomorrow, goodnight y'all
Old 11-10-2007, 11:54 PM

I've already voted sol. I think he's the best chance. He's acting as if he knows that we're going to lynch a villager. He did it yesterday, and I mentioned it. He's done it again today. More tomorrow.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:14 AM

That's funny.

We're at the point in the game where everything I say is going to get interpreted as wolf leveling. Maybe it'll take me dying to show you guys that I'm a villager. I think it's silly to assume that I'm a wolf. I've been cleared numerous times and if you go back and read, I'd have to be the stupidest wolf in the history of WW in order for me to be a wolf.

Anyway. Sixfour or Zurvan tonight imo. Clearly Zurvan has to be the wolf since he powerbombed sixfour on day one to vote for him, and the last NWO guy left is Kevin Nash, someone who powerbombs people zomg ldo. See, he gave away his role the very first day!! :P
Old 11-11-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's funny.

We're at the point in the game where everything I say is going to get interpreted as wolf leveling. Maybe it'll take me dying to show you guys that I'm a villager. I think it's silly to assume that I'm a wolf. I've been cleared numerous times and if you go back and read, I'd have to be the stupidest wolf in the history of WW in order for me to be a wolf.

Anyway. Sixfour or Zurvan tonight imo. Clearly Zurvan has to be the wolf since he powerbombed sixfour on day one to vote for him, and the last NWO guy left is Kevin Nash, someone who powerbombs people zomg ldo. See, he gave away his role the very first day!! :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, like we wouldn't believe you're the stupidest wolf in history!

Jenn, you are beginning to rock really hard. If you start gettting a clue who we should vote, I'm going with your read!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, you still think solanthos? Will you make it two and me and jenn put in three and four?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll make it two on solanthos. I honestly think he's the best bet for today.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 AM

guys anyone but sol. srsly. i am a better lynch than him. regardless of how he posts he is a confirmed villager here

DAY 1 final voting: 7 dustin (wolf), 3 luckay (wolf) and 5 on sol

DAY 2: 9:30pm sol is leading the voting by 2 votes. from here village swings and lynches luckay (wolf).

for the above to happen sol is never ever ever a wofl

just lynch from 6-4/zurvan/clown til we hit the wofl and village wins. this is so simple.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:53 AM

im going to sleep and probly wont be back before night.... please just lynch from 6-4/zurvan/clown
Old 11-11-2007, 11:15 AM

I'm rereading day 1.

This is 6-4:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're aiming for fun, don't vote Zurv. Instead, take his suggestion and choose one of Jenn/Luckay/(BobO if he was playing) and watch the fireworks.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then, let's go Luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

Very bad vote here. V v bad. It should be noted, IY later posted that this was a super wolfy post.

Then he talks about wrestling vidoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG, this is the only post I've ever seen from sixfour.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv, what is this we're playing again? See who can get in the most "that's the wolfiest post I've seen from foo all bar?" in one day?

dustin's been making the most wolfy posts I've seen, just because

[/ QUOTE ]

6-4 again, responding to Soah. Again votes a wolf, putting Dustin well out in to the lead.

Sol:

[ QUOTE ]

Wee! Yay for random lynchaments on Day 1.

Seriously, I have no reason to vote for anyone yet except for the early exchange between Luckay and Zurvan... I'll watch the thread and see if anyone slips up over the course of the afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very wolfy post.

[ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking Luckay or Zurvan all day, and I'm still waiting on Zurvan's "pwn-bomb."

lynch Zurvan until he comes out and says something new.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called sol on this the other day, and soah replied to it with a vote for him. This perhaps was an attempt to start up a villager wagon? IY & soah were both night killed, and both thought sol was a wolf.

As soah said:

[ QUOTE ]

he made wolfy posts and voted for the most obvious villager in the game with wolfy reasoning and disclaimers

[/ QUOTE ]

Sols defense after getting a few votes

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not a wolf, and even if I was, voting for me really does nothing tonight. You gain nothing from it, just a random day 1 vote based on a couple comments made earlier in the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to see if I can explain the feeling I get about his defense of himself this game. Actually, I'm not sure I can. It's just not the way a villager should be defending themself. On day 1 he says "you don't learn anything from lynching me". Well, we don't lynch for info - we lynch for wolves. He's been talking about "what we learn" in case x and case y all game. Lately it's been "after we lynch books/6-4, the night kill will tell us lots for tomorrow's lynch". I haven't seen enough "This is why books/6-4 is a wolf, and I think we'll win after lynching them". Bah, this explanation sucks. But I can't find a better one.

This one is Dustin/Zen/Monk/Dustin, from inside to out:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
luckay is probably better than solanthos fwiw

i guess i missed the wolfy solanthos posts, but i dont see it from his last few

[/ QUOTE ]

Names a couple of suspects.
Disappears for hours.
Comes back, votes for one of the "suspects" with the worst reasoning known to man or wolf.
Then cries about how he's really a villager when a couple of people vote for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

solanthos = villager
drzen = wolf

thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever solanthos is, drzen is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel very good that this makes zen a villager, and sol NOT a villager.

Monk, re: the sol wagon day 1...

Look who was on it:

[0] books voted for solan Dead Villager
[0] drzen voted for solan Probable Villager
[0] fmx voted for solan Dead Villager
[0] yuppie voted for solan Dead Villager
[0] ourhouse voted for solan Dead Seer

Nothing about a wagon with 4 definite villagers and 1 probably villager clears a player.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:16 AM

What you should take away from that post:

6-4's day 1 was not so wolfy. Sol's was very wolfy, his voting was bad and his "wagon" that monk is trying to use to clear him is at least 80% (and probably 100%) villager.