Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Error \"Warning: Unable to find STATS for ANY players...\"

[ QUOTE ]
I get "Warning: Sixth Sense was unable to find stats for ANY players on the current tables......" when I start the program or attempt to refresh. In configure DBs, it says the First Scan was completed. It seemed to run fine when I used it once after that first scan...showing all the stats. This is like the second time I've tried to use it. It shows only stats for one person at the tables, and I made sure there are tons of people sitting that are in my PTDB. I tried autodetecting DBs to reset them, still no luck. I'm using postgres DB and using this for Absolute. Any help is appreciated...

[/ QUOTE ]

having the exact same problem...without having to sift through this whole thread, was this ever resolved?

vab
Old 11-08-2006, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get "Warning: Sixth Sense was unable to find stats for ANY players on the current tables......" when I start the program or attempt to refresh. In configure DBs, it says the First Scan was completed. It seemed to run fine when I used it once after that first scan...showing all the stats. This is like the second time I've tried to use it. It shows only stats for one person at the tables, and I made sure there are tons of people sitting that are in my PTDB. I tried autodetecting DBs to reset them, still no luck. I'm using postgres DB and using this for Absolute. Any help is appreciated...

[/ QUOTE ]

having the exact same problem...without having to sift through this whole thread, was this ever resolved?

vab

[/ QUOTE ]

It just means SS can't find any stats for those players. This can happen if you switch sites, switch limits, or switch from limit to no-limit, etc. Do you see stats for these players in PT or PAHud? If you use PTAgg, have you been running it regularly to keep it updated? You can use PTAgg's "Lookup Player" tool to see what stats PTAgg sees on a player.

SS pulls up stats on players only from mined hands that are similar, based on your Advanced Options settings.

-Ben
Old 11-08-2006, 01:21 PM

I've only mined and played at the same stakes on absolute, and PT and PAHUD both show all the stats at the tables. but for some reason SS shows only one players' stats on the whole site. i just reset my PTAGG and am creating a new DB. not sure if that'll work though.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:28 AM

Ben, couple of issues, both relating to Full Tilt

1-I noticed when SS pullls down the table list, and states, for example, the table is from 2 minutes ago, the player list does not reflect the table as of 2-3 minutes ago, but it's actually older. The "fish" listed at the tables are long gone or their stacks have dwindled to a point where their custom score is no longer accurate. I frequently run into this.

2-The table opener for FT is a joke. It frequently times out, and even if it didn't time out it takes an amazingly long amount of time esp. for multiple tables. A smarter table opener that can page down to the approximate position of the table in the list is desperately needed. More importantly, when opening multiple tables, it should perform a single pass through the lobby.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:48 PM

Hey I just tried sixth sense for the first time on full tilt (I just joined last night)

I configured my database etc and have imported a few hands but when I go to refresh the table list I get an error that says

The sixth sense servers might be down. No tables were recieved from the servers. ...etc...

I do have all tables listed.

Also I do get tables if I add party into the mix.

TIA.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:13 PM

Jeff,

FTP has been patching their software lately. Our scanner was probably just down during the patch. Its up now & running.

-Ben
Old 11-10-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ben, couple of issues, both relating to Full Tilt

1-I noticed when SS pullls down the table list, and states, for example, the table is from 2 minutes ago, the player list does not reflect the table as of 2-3 minutes ago, but it's actually older. The "fish" listed at the tables are long gone or their stacks have dwindled to a point where their custom score is no longer accurate. I frequently run into this.

2-The table opener for FT is a joke. It frequently times out, and even if it didn't time out it takes an amazingly long amount of time esp. for multiple tables. A smarter table opener that can page down to the approximate position of the table in the list is desperately needed. More importantly, when opening multiple tables, it should perform a single pass through the lobby.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - There are delays built into the system, and most of them we can't avoid. There's lag on the data we receive from the poker site. And our scanners have to sequence through the data. Sometimes if a scanner is stalled, you might see a longer delay. But if you see < 3-4 mins, that's about the best we can do on getting the data to you.

2 - This is really a limitation of the FT client. It doesn't accept typing in the table name to select it, so we are forced to do a scan. We will look into using the sort feature, that could speed it up, but change however the user has it sorted. And we can certainly add a batch table open mode to keep it one-pass for opening the 12 tables.

-Ben
Old 11-10-2006, 04:18 PM

Default Sixth Sense Build 56 Released

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
v1.0.0.56 - 11/10/06

- Added: Bodog support!
- The Games dialog now lists Bodog as a supported site
- Notes:
- PokerTracker patch that supports Bodog &amp; TAIN:
http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16572
- That post also links to another program (DogWatcher) required to grab
the HH's from Bodog
- Coming Soon: TAIN Support
- Coming Soon: Table opener for Bodog/TAIN
- Coming Soon: Batch mode table opener for FTP/Bodog (still slow, but 1-pass)
- These sites require a scan vs. typing in the table name, and are
therefore slower. Batch mode will speed up opening multiple tables,
and we might have an option to sort the table list, which could speed
it up too. This would change the user's current sort though.
</pre><hr />

-Ben
Old 11-10-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Sixth Sense Build 56 Released

Tables for FTP are updating like every ten minutes tonight. Way to slow to be of any use. Any reason for this?

Also, i wish the forums on your site served a purpose so i could ask questions like this there, instead of on 2p2.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Sixth Sense Build 56 Released

[ QUOTE ]
Tables for FTP are updating like every ten minutes tonight. Way to slow to be of any use. Any reason for this?

Also, i wish the forums on your site served a purpose so i could ask questions like this there, instead of on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are putting up another FTP scanner, so it should be more up-to-date soon.

We are completely revamping the forums, probably this weekend. Look for those forums to get much better with more responses soon.

Also, there was a problem with the build 56 not being up on the site, download it again or do "Check for new Version" to get the proper build.

-Ben