Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: how does this software work with 12 games

ok sorry i didnt make it clear

when 4 tabling and i want to type something in the chat box say on the top left table. after writng the sentence in the chat box i will look up and find the sentence spread over the 4 tables. i think when it my turn to act on another table the sentence starts wrtitng in that chat box instead of staying in the original table??

did that make sense??
Old 10-02-2007, 11:57 AM

You possibly need to use TweakUI (Prevent Focus Stealing).

FTS has some settings regarding active tables, that didnt seem to solve that for me. I dont turn on any of the Tables Activations options in FTS now - I just use TeakUI. I think it was TweakUI that finally made it possible for me to chat at FT while multi-tabling. This is the only thing I am using TweakUI for, so far. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - guess I should see what else it does. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok sorry i didnt make it clear

when 4 tabling and i want to type something in the chat box say on the top left table. after writng the sentence in the chat box i will look up and find the sentence spread over the 4 tables. i think when it my turn to act on another table the sentence starts wrtitng in that chat box instead of staying in the original table??

did that make sense??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhhh, now I understand [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
When you have the checkbox "Automatically Activate the next table with Pending Action" checked on the Tables tab, the software will automatically jump you to the next table so you can take action there. Whenever you want to type in the chat box, just move your mouse to the chat area, and that will prevent the "jump" from happening, and you can continue typing. When done typing, move your mouse out again. There is also a key command on the Actions2 tab to move your mouse in and out of the chat area (if you are trying to play without touching your mouse).
nano
Old 10-03-2007, 11:18 PM

feature request/idea:

I would like to see a player's "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in their Stack Tooltip. I would also like to display my "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in the Stack Overlay. I assume, as you can read both the pot size and stack size, that this would be possible? This stat would be useful for planning bet sizes among other things.

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 02:13 AM

Nano,

Is your email working? I've sent a few messages asking for a reg code for my new computer but have yet to get a response. Love the product, can't live without it. Help please.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano,

Is your email working? I've sent a few messages asking for a reg code for my new computer but have yet to get a response. Love the product, can't live without it. Help please.

[/ QUOTE ]
Snipe,
Yes, I'm up to date with all of my emails, so yours must be lost in the ether. I guess try sending me a PM here on 2+2 with all the details.
nano
Old 10-05-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hey nanochip:

The manual rebuy when sitting out is not working for me.

I will bust at a table, I have the "manual reload when user is sitting out" checkbox set, and to 20% of max buyin.

The box comes up with 40%, flickers once, but doesnt rebuy.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nanochip:

The manual rebuy when sitting out is not working for me.

I will bust at a table, I have the "manual reload when user is sitting out" checkbox set, and to 20% of max buyin.

The box comes up with 40%, flickers once, but doesnt rebuy.

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD
Old 10-05-2007, 08:42 PM

What he said....

"feature request/idea:"

"I would like to see a player's "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in their Stack Tooltip. I would also like to display my "Stack-to-Pot Ratio" in the Stack Overlay. I assume, as you can read both the pot size and stack size, that this would be possible? This stat would be useful for planning bet sizes among other things."
Old 10-05-2007, 10:29 PM

Hey,
Does anyone know how to configure FTS to allow hotkeys for a VX Nano Mouse. I am able to program the scroll wheel and Right Click button, but I would also like to have the back and forward buttons be assigned to an action. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.