Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2006, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Any Questions??

Will you touch Pokerbob?
Old 04-29-2006, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MsGluck,

Most of these guys are only being nice to you because they have seen your incredibly attractive pictures and they think that perhaps if they are nice to you online then someday if they meet you in person, they might have a chance at hooking up with you. These guys are young and crass, and frankly it sickens me that they change their behavior just based on the fact that you have a few beautiful pictures online and are incredibly talented at poker.

My philosophy is that it's really all about the heart of the person, and looks are just an added bonus. From your writing I can tell that you are smart, caring, very articulate, and a real natural talent at poker. Those are the reasons that I would be interested in meeting someone like you, the fact that you are not only beautiful on the inside but also so pretty on the outside just serves to make you that much more attractive overall.

I'm glad that you're participating on the forums now. As a successful businessman, high-limit cash game player, athlete, world traveller, and accomplished movie producer, I'm not going to be like any of the regular idiots on these forums trying to flirt with you just because they saw your pictures online. But, perhaps we will someday cross paths and be able to do something fun like jet over to Spain and enjoy some time checking out some great clubs and restaurants there and then perhaps relax hanging out on the beach catching up on reading some great books.

Again, I'd like to thank you for your participation here and if any of these guys bother you too much, feel free to send me a PM (go ahead and include your phone number and stuff just in case I need to call you about something) and I'll get them taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can verfiy everything that El Diablo says is true, yet most people are unwilling to overlook unfortunate curse of B.O. when befriending him. Please take pity on El Diablo because despite all of his life success, stunning good looks, brilliant mind, and gifted insights, all he wants is to be loved - preferably by someone with a poor sense of smell.

Best regards,

The Sucker
Old 04-29-2006, 02:00 PM

sublime,

"a pretty face and sound poker strategy. what more could a man ask for? "

Someone as beautiful and smart as MsGluck is not posting here to get hit on by overweight online poker pros like you. I am ashamed for this whole forum and hope the beautiful MsGluck does not get too turned off by creeps like you trying to flirt with her on the Internet and realizes that there are at least a few people left on this forum like me, who can appreciate both her incredible looks and her insightful poker writing without resorting to such childish come-ons like yours, sublime. I hope MsGluck continues to participate here so we can discuss how someone with such an engaging personality and movie star good looks ended up making herself one of the top players in the ultracompetitive world of tournament poker. That's really quite an accomplishment and I'm sure she has some really great stories to share.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a successful businessman, high-limit cash game player, athlete, world traveller, and accomplished movie producer, I'm not going to be like any of the regular idiots on these forums trying to flirt with you just because they saw your pictures online. But, perhaps we will someday cross paths and be able to do something fun like jet over to Spain and enjoy some time checking out some great clubs and restaurants there and then perhaps relax hanging out on the beach catching up on reading some great books.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just your typical NVG chitchat. Nothing to see here, move along.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just turned 29 so I wouldn't know....
Ask me that next year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds young to me....

question 1: What state do you live in? If its a state with high taxes, have you considered relocating?

question 2: Without revealing the deal structure you have at Martin's Poker, can you discuss what you believe a typical deal for poker room sponsorship is, and the length of term? What are you required to do for Martin's Poker as part of your sponsorship (ie play x# of hands, x# of tourneys, etc).

question 3) It seems that you prefer limit cash games over NL tourneys, is that correct?

question 4) How long have you been playing?

If any of these questions have been previously answered, ignore it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2006, 02:33 PM

the hell when did this thread get started. i was obviously not on top of things. goddamn.

jean how does it feel that you started to post on 2+2 because of the thread i started on you. do i get some credit? which other online forums did you post on? did you quit because they knew who you were (and saw your pics) ? or were they just asses to anyone.

El D, you are a funny guy. I'm surprised this hasn't turned into one trolling fest a la jennicide and jen harman. I think posters should try to keep the asinine comments to a minimum. it would be nice to keep jean on these boards.

also a personal question, u're reaching an age when most women are either married or have kids. do you plan on marrying? or if it doesn't happen is it not a big deal for you. also would you prefer your hubby to be a poker player or someone who carries a more "respectable" occupation. the psychological make up of a poker degenerate would not necessarily be good characteristics for a man in a committed relationship, but since you play poker yourself you maybe more understanding.

i'm not digging for info for myself...seriously.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:52 PM

tdk,

I think it would probably make the most sense for MsGluck to find someone like a 33-35yo businessman who has a successful career outside of poker but also is a successful high-stakes poker player who enjoys, appreciates, and understands the game.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tdk,

I think it would probably make the most sense for MsGluck to find someone like a 33-35yo businessman who has a successful career outside of poker but also is a successful high-stakes poker player who enjoys, appreciates, and understands the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha are you insinuating yourself?!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 02:55 PM

MsG: Welcome to the forums...Post in MHNL. Also, go play on Live At the Bike.

PUAs: Awesomeness.
Old 04-29-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just turned 29 so I wouldn't know....
Ask me that next year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds young to me....

question 1: What state do you live in? If its a state with high taxes, have you considered relocating?

question 2: Without revealing the deal structure you have at Martin's Poker, can you discuss what you believe a typical deal for poker room sponsorship is, and the length of term? What are you required to do for Martin's Poker as part of your sponsorship (ie play x# of hands, x# of tourneys, etc).

question 3) It seems that you prefer limit cash games over NL tourneys, is that correct?

question 4) How long have you been playing?

If any of these questions have been previously answered, ignore it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I live in Southern California..very high taxes. I pretty adaptable, I could live anywhere

2. I am not sponsored by Martin's Poker, Martin is a friend and I like to support friends, and europeans play poker "animal style"

3.I do prefer cash games because I believe the real money is there, if you are making a living off poker. You need a whole lot of luck along with skill to win tournaments, I don't believe alot of people could survive playing tournaments alone. I am all about making money. When I went to Costa Rica I realized I wasn't half bad at NL so thats when I decided to play more tournaments.

4. I have been playing 2 years