Dian Parkinson 79 58.52%
Janice Pennington 18 13.33%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Fluffpop look!

mad cute yo
Old 10-16-2007, 05:40 PM

MissChriss, ur a lot better looking than I thought you'd be. Quite adorable and Very cute.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok..about my eyebrow..That is a scar and there is no hair growing there anymore. It's been stitched 8 times. I think my eyebrows are perfectly fine. And I certainly don't need a make over. My hair is gonna be died anyway this week, it looks ginger now because of the SUN bleaching it on holiday when it was dyed red. I still have my strap marks so I don't need sun either. I've always had a light skin tone. I only wear nice clothes when I feel like it. At this moment I just wanted to feel comfy. Comfy clothes are nice. I'll look stylish whenever I want to do so, like when I'm going out somewhere. I just wanted to say this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I understand all this, and I even said that about your clothes, jeez. Bottom line, you can wax the bottom half of that eyebrow and it would look nice, they are supposed to be thin ya know? And if you are self conscious about your scare (someone implied) waxing the one half away would draw less attention to it. Either way you could at least wax the inside and stray hairs. But it is your body do what floats your boat. Im a critcal meanie.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:41 PM

Thanks
Old 10-16-2007, 05:43 PM

You guys stop fighting sans jello tbh.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok..about my eyebrow..That is a scar and there is no hair growing there anymore. It's been stitched 8 times. I think my eyebrows are perfectly fine. And I certainly don't need a make over. My hair is gonna be died anyway this week, it looks ginger now because of the SUN bleaching it on holiday when it was dyed red. I still have my strap marks so I don't need sun either. I've always had a light skin tone. I only wear nice clothes when I feel like it. At this moment I just wanted to feel comfy. Comfy clothes are nice. I'll look stylish whenever I want to do so, like when I'm going out somewhere. I just wanted to say this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I understand all this, and I even said that about your clothes, jeez. Bottom line, you can wax the bottom half of that eyebrow and it would look nice, they are supposed to be thin ya know? And if you are self conscious about your scare (someone implied) waxing the one half away would draw less attention to it. Either way you could at least wax the inside and stray hairs. But it is your body do what floats your boat. Im a critcal meanie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, post some pics imo.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just leave me alone jeez...I've got enough problems without you. It's not like I'm gonna do that cuz u say that. Christ, I can have my eyebrow how I want it. Wax ur own.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:54 PM

Peachy and MissChriss,

Please list all areas of the female body that should be waxed and why so that the unbiased readers of BBV4L may properly weigh your arguments for and against waxing of said eyebrow.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just leave me alone jeez...I've got enough problems without you. It's not like I'm gonna do that cuz u say that. Christ, I can have my eyebrow how I want it. Wax ur own.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just earned yourself a star little lady.

As GA said, you two need to fight it out naked in Jello and post pics for all of us to enjoy.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:09 PM

iirc u are cute.