Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Sketchy Internet \"pharmacies\"

I believe dateline did a story on these, they are counterfeit! They are made to look identical to the real thing just like counterfeit money. They often times have some of the active ingredients but they are made in shady china factories with no standards. Some have some dangerous chemicals in them
Old 08-26-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
as for leehrat, i've ignored you

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that mods can neither ignore nor be ignored. Confirm/deny, oh green ones?

[/ QUOTE ]
Mods can't be ignored, but mods can put anyone on ignore. So anyone who didn't put me on ignore before last week, their bad. I have no idea how anything that leehrat said could be construed as ignore-worthy, though.

I am STUNNED that this stuff is at least somewhat legit. It seems hard to believe that a site who promises me CHEAPP MEDS V1COD1N PERCoCET ORDER FROM OUR ONLINE PHAARMACY isn't doing anything but trying to scam me. For the longest time I've been meaning to get hold of some ADD meds but too lazy to put up with a pointless doctor's visit and going through the whole process. Not to mention the price. The thought of being able to order some Ritalin without my fat ass having to get up from this computer is intriguing.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:15 PM

tuq- leehrat accusing kyleb of causing his insomnia through stimulant abuse(rather than the fairly obvious causal chain of "people who sleep 2 hours a night will be tired unless they take stimulants") was a [censored] thing to say, IMO, especially in a civil thread about srs biznes.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
as for leehrat, i've ignored you

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that mods can neither ignore nor be ignored. Confirm/deny, oh green ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what i thought for the longest time!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Life is risk. There are people who will not leave their houses because of the risk. Your pot of gold is where YOU find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, man. If you're not living on the edge of importing pharmaceutials, you're taking up too much space.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me laugh harder every time I read this.

I'm starting to think I'm the only one on the forum that isn't into the foreign drug business.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq- leehrat accusing kyleb of causing his insomnia through stimulant abuse(rather than the fairly obvious causal chain of "people who sleep 2 hours a night will be tired unless they take stimulants") was a [censored] thing to say, IMO, especially in a civil thread about srs biznes.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess, but I thought it was an overreaction and didn't know kyleb was such a delicate flower! Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.

leehrat, just PM me your posts to kyleb from now on and I'll host them for you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 02:06 AM

Why is everyone scared to post a link? I get my propecia generic from here:
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/hair-loss/finpecia.html

This site was rec'd here in a previous hair loss thread.

I often wonder if I am buying a placebo but the packaging looks legit. The whole doctor/pharmacy thing is a scam and I would rather opt out. I think ordering drugs on the Internet is one of the most decent, freedom-loving American things anyone can do.

Can someone actually contribute in this thread and post some reputable online pharmacy type forums or info sites that have legit info?

I think the discussion on where you can by class II scheduled narcotics is a bit ridiculous yet also fascinating that anyone has done this and didn't get a placebo.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:23 AM

I know someone who was arrested by the DEA, and had been keeping a track on him...he was orderin pain killers from these sites, Oxys, Vikes, Percs, all the goodies that we all love and enjoy!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:21 AM

guys, I suggest checking out erowid.org
Its a great site for those of you into recreational use.
It offers a bunch of legal alternatives that many of you may have not known about.

Like just today i found a possible cocaine alternative:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=54787

My theory is; you need to be smart about what you do when it comes to substances (anything). I mean [censored], you can eat pizza all day and it will kill you soon enough. Now, IMO, if you guys are looking to get some hydroco or come oxy, or whatever shipped for some fun, I suggest you find a forum that discusses the over seas pharm industry.

B/C last thing you want is popping some pills that you know nothing about.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised to hear this. I managed to get addicted to xanax and it was a bitch to quit, but I've taken ambien for two week stretches with no problems stopping. I ordered all of it off the internet and had no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a general public service announcement:

You can DIE from withdrawing from benzodiazapines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc) so not only are they addictive, if you wind up ramping up your dose over time and then stop taking them abruptly, you can DIE. You need to wean off them over time if you are on a substantial dose, and it is also a good idea to taper over time even if on a moderate or small dose.

Interestingly enough, rapid or abrupt withdrawl from heroin and it's cousin's will not kill you (although you will proably feel like your dying or wish you were).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. I had a seizure from abrupt withdrawal from xanax. I was taking about 6mg per day for about two months. I ran out, and my supplier was out. I had a seizure on the second day after my supply ran out. You should definitely plan on tapering off. If for some reason you cannot gradually stop taking the medicine, then you should go to a doctor or hospital and let them know your situation.