Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QPERE
Quads punctured. Evidently rigged. EDFHDFYFADKFJKADJKFJA 2 25.00%
Quit playing Elroy: rarely entertaining 4 50.00%
queer people ellicit rear entries 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now I'm no expert but i would assume that if a girl has only been with a handful of guys which mostly were serious relationships, she is more likely to be faithful to you compared to a girl who has had a bunch of one night stands and in general has been with a ton of guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 25 year old chick that went sexually active at 16 and slept with one dude every 3 months will have slept with 36 guys. There is a distinct possibility that zero were one night stands.

You guys are funny on this topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you think that the girl in your example is just as likely to be faithful to you in a committed relationship as a girl who became sexually active at the same age of 16 with her first bf, and now at 25 has only been with let's say 5 guys all of which were long term type relationships?

All i'm saying is the girl that has only slept with guys she was serious with is much more likely to be a good/faithful gf imo compared to the girl in your example who hasn't had a seriously relationship at 25yrs of age. I've known girls like this, that don't do serious relationships but instead kinda "serial date" for years, yea i would not consider such a girl gf material.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All i'm saying is the girl that has only slept with guys she was serious with is much more likely to be a good/faithful gf imo compared to the girl in your example who hasn't had a seriously relationship at 25yrs of age.

[/ QUOTE ]

F

Pls. see Prof. after class
Old 08-21-2007, 03:18 PM

hey whatever you need to tell yourself buddy to feel better about the whores that you seem to have serious relationships with is fine by me.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey whatever you need to tell yourself buddy to feel better about the whores that you seem to have serious relationships with is fine by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay that none of the whores will sleep with you. I'm sure you'll find yourself a virginal fatty to call your own quite soon. Stay strong and look out for that orc!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay that none of the whores will sleep with you. I'm sure you'll find yourself a virginal fatty to call your own quite soon. Stay strong and look out for that orc!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! well oot got a gooood look at my last girlfriend and I, who yes was a virgin when i met her and none called her a fatty http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9029385
Old 08-21-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! well oot got a gooood look at my last girlfriend and I, who yes was a virgin when i met her and none called her a fatty http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9029385

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh, so what you're saying here is that assholish assumptions are a bad thing?
Old 08-21-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares? The more experience a girl has just means I'm going to benefit from that knowledge. ...
I used to care, now not at all

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 05:01 PM

omg a girl has been with more people than me. now she wont think so much of my little dick and ill have to start giving her really good oral to compensate, wahhh wahhhh i wanted her to think i was da best = the common response here
Old 08-21-2007, 05:15 PM

In the words of Chris Rock "don't worry about where she's been...just be happy you gettin' it now".

Not a clue why anyone would be bothered by this. The only concern I can see is a possible STD but if you're that worried, just have both of you get tested. There's even free clinics all over or some might ask you for like a $15-20 donation to their general fund for the test. Whatever.

Some guys get so unnecessarily freaked out when a girl has been with more guys than they have girls.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM

I read this in some Dear Abby/Ann Landers column when I like 15, and it's always stuck with me. This ex-skank cleaned up her act and somehow came to be dating a really clean-cut nice guy (maybe it was a reverend even). One day she spilled her guts about her promiscuity, and the response he gave: "As far as I'm concerned, you were born the day we met." So very poignant!

It doesn't matter to me at all how many guys she [censored], all that matters is, is she a skank now?