Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Unsent letter to ex

OP,
If you really have no more feelings for her this is so sweet. Lead her on, make her feel like [censored], [censored] with her head that you are considereing getting back with her. Most importantly make her feel guilty for ruining your marriage. then get a needle infected with HIV and prick that bitch.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:03 PM

wow, great letter. but do the one thing that will guarantee to drive her over the edge of insanity: ignore her completely. do not talk to her about anyhing not having to do with your divorce. don't get mad at her, don't yell, don't do anything except refuse to have any contact with her.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:04 PM

Beat: I wasn't reading the internet when you posted this.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:05 PM

hi bryce
Old 07-25-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE OF RAGE:

Hung out with her Monday.

Her: I want you back...all that stuff that happened wasnt my fault I had anorexia I didnt cheat on you and I still want you lets get back together.
Me: So you were crazy, but you arent anymore?
Her: Yeah I didnt cheat on you but I just wanted to hurt you and get away because our life sucked but that wouldnt happen again if we stayed married 100% NO RISK TO YOU.
Me: Um, that seems unlikely, besides, I dont want to be married to anyone, you made me unhappy, my wussiness made you more of a bitch and then I lied to you about stuff cuz you wouldnt let me do anything fun. We're better off apart.
Her: OK fine, thanks for telling me you lied to me about stuff, I feel better about being such a bitch to you. (leaves)

Today:
ringring(workphone)
Her: Did you cheat on me without protection cuz the married guy I was living with for a while and having unprotected secks with got scared when I told him you are A LIAR!?!
Me:... (couldnt decide best response)
1-I CAN DODGE BULLETS BABY
2-Pozzd!
3-He was peeing in you ldo
4-Die in a dutch oven you emasculating devilwoman psychowitch...I was just being nice, YOU ruined MY life, not the other way around...just cuz I reacted to your headgame craziness doesnt mean I am even CLOSE to at fault. You think I want to be friends with you? As soon as our possesions are divided I'm going to spit in your face and smear pigdroppings on your momma sofa die die die die die plz.
5-You look fat now

[/emo]
[rockandroll]
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAP

PICK IT UP RUDEBOY (THE ONE IN GREEN LDO)
Old 07-25-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
goofy,

GA's letter >>>>>>>>> that one letter you wrote

but DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I have a few letters from my past that I sent girls which were full of bitter and malicious anger. They would probably make you guys feel sick if you read them because I don't think any of my posts have ever shown that I'm capable of being a sincerely hurtful person before. But yeah, again, sending letters >>>>>>> not sending them. All letters are hollow before they are dropped in a mailbox.

[/ QUOTE ]

the whole point is the hollowness

sending an angry letter to a girl who broke up with you is like written justification for the whole thing. this letter kills but it's still full of too much hate and hurt to send.