Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 09:16 PM

Default Re: FTP locks my account for excess transfers, refuse to answer emails

I didn't have any money in that account when they locked it.

So I used my wife's account instead, which they just locked.
And in no way they couuld of linked it to my limitninja account, different house, different computer different ip etc.

I didn't break any of their rules either, each account had different name and address none of them were fictitions, one was mine, other my friend, last one was my wife's, and I didn't just creat an account with her name, she actually used it for a while to play small sng.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:20 PM

evidently they did link them somehow. Or they flagged each account individually for something they deemed suspicious on each one.

I'm not sure why you're busy defending your multiple-account situation though as I didn't even bring that up. I was only referring to the tone and attitude in your e-mails to them.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You said most of these transfers were for staking.. why did people take the money off right away then? I just don't understand that part.. and it seems this is the part ft is having a problem with.

[/ QUOTE ]

KyleB what was the deal with this? From the info we have so far, it seems like this is your problem. Transfering money for staking, yet the people cashing it out without playing. Why was this happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't staking them solely for FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your staking them for live play? Your response doesn't make sense if you were transfering them funds on Tilt.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:22 PM

I think that discussion of limitninja's repeated stupidity and/or fraud should be in another thread to avoid tainting the discussion of KyleB, who no one suspects of doing anything dodgy.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So your staking them for live play? Your response doesn't make sense if you were transfering them funds on Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't hard to understand.

I transferred people money on FTP for various staking activities, which include but are not limited to poker on FTP, poker on other sites, sportsbetting, and debts I am repaying.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I transferred people money on FTP for various staking activities, which include but are not limited to poker on FTP, poker on other sites, sportsbetting, and debts I am repaying.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why use Full Tilt to make your transfers? If these guys are just withdrawing the money you send them why not

a) send it to them on the poker site they will be playing at
b) paypal them the money
c) send them a check/wire

Just seems odd to be paying them on tilt for all these activities when the funds weren't going to be used on tilt. Stars would have done the same thing to you(them) and make them play with the funds or send it back to you. They are not in the business to move funds for you.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So why use Full Tilt to make your transfers? If these guys are just withdrawing the money you send them why not

a) send it to them on the poker site they will be playing at
b) paypal them the money
c) send them a check/wire

Just seems odd to be paying them on tilt for all these activities when the funds weren't going to be used on tilt. Stars would have done the same thing to you(them) and make them play with the funds or send it back to you. They are not in the business to move funds for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using FTP because it was easy and they said it would be fine. What about that do you not understand? The supervisor said if the money was clean and there was enough playthrough that it would be totally acceptable.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:30 PM

I explained why they all got locked, 1st one because they charged my card 3 times instead of 1 and refused to give me the money back, I know I comitted fraud there right. I guess if i would of let them keep 1200 for free it wouldn't of been fraud. 2nd account got locked because kyleb transferred me money, 3rd one I am yet to get an email from them.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kyle, I think that FTP locking the monies and not responding is really reprehensible and unprofessional. However, I don't see why you thought you could use FTP as a money transfer facility.

If I were them I'd close your account and send you a check, or just forbid you from doing transfers.

My big problem with the way all the sites handle these things is they don't give you a warning and ask you to stop, they just close the acount and seize the moneys.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I don't see why you thought you could use FTP as a money transfer facility.

[/ QUOTE ]

BECAUSE I ASKED THEM EXPLICITLY IF THAT WOULD BE OKAY PRIOR TO DOING IT AND THEY SAID YES
Closed Thread