Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 AM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

Not sure if this has been posted here?

"BRANDI'S BITCH
It was late; my car was just lying there looking up at me with those doleful puppy dog headlights. The look on the mechanic’s face wasn’t good. Any minute now he was going to put a hand on my shoulder and say “I’m afraid we’re gonna have to shoot her sir!”

This year there have been so many emergency situations, little did I know I was about to be involved in the most important one yet.

The phone rang. I answered it. It was Jon from Pokulator. There was a sense of urgency in his voice, and I knew it was important.

''Ed, where are you right now?'' he asked.

''I'm waiting to get my car fixed then I'm on my way to the Rio, what's up?'' I replied.

''Brandi Hawbaker is down here and she wants to know if anybody can get her some soup and something for her throat.''

''Wait, is she sick? Is she OK? What's wrong with her?'' I asked frantically.

''She's fine, she just needs some lunch and some lozenges. She'll give $100 to whoever will do it.''

Relieved that Brandi was ok, I offered my services. I phoned my favorite Thai restaurant, but it was closed!

''God Damn it! It's Monday! Don't Thai people eat on Mondays?'' I remembered there was a place near the Rio, not the best, but it would have to do. I ordered Thom Kha Gai, a coconut, chicken curry soup, an excellent choice.

''How spicy?'' asked the lady on the other end of the line. I almost crashed my car, as I had no idea how to answer. I wasn't expecting the question, and needed to come up with something quick.

''Hello??'' asked the lady from the restaurant, wondering I was still on the line.

Brandi is a spicy girl, so I decided to go with it,''Spicy... Very spicy,'' I said.

''OK come now,'' she replied.

I stopped off for throat drops next. Choosing a flavour was easy. I went with the cherry.

Half an hour later, I was in the Rio, sprinting up the corridor, soup in one hand, something for Brandi’s throat in the other. Brandi was in the tent. Only three tables remained out there, and the players looked miserable. The air conditioning wasn't working too well and it was warm and steamy. I found Brandi… she was looking good… the heat seemed to cling to her as I passed her the soup.

''Oh, there you are!'' she said, ''Thank you so much!''

''I tried calling you, but you never answered my call, what's up with that?'' I asked.

''I know I missed your call, but I called you back like ten times!'' she answered. I gave her the package and she stood up and kissed me. She pulled out her wallet and gave me a nice crisp $100 which I quickly pocketed.

''Thanks again, I appreciate it so much,'' she said flashing me a smile.

''It was no problem Brandi… just doing what a man’s gotta do!''

For the record, I would gladly get soup and throat lozenges for pretty much anybody on earth for $100. As I walked out of the room I checked my phone. It wasn't 10 missed calls, but it was 6. Close enough I suppose, I wonder if Brandi is stalking me..."

http://www.gutshot.com/e/coverage.php?to...w=s&search=
Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hope it's not TB and you just infected 1500+ people at the WSOP.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

no kidding; "bags of puss" is a seriously contagious condition, no matter what it was. I can't believe doc in a box, or any professional allowed her back in that room.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 AM

Old 07-10-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
brandi dont look too hot here

[/ QUOTE ]

She might look a bit unwell, but she still looks pretty hot to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea a red cross in a white box is a huge improvement on the last pic I saw of her, she looks very tasty now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2007, 11:10 AM

I'm kind of new to this drama...but aren't you all attention whores? She's just more successful at it than you.

Hope you get better Brandi...
Old 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM

Brandi, I am touched by your plight. I am going to take up a collection for you around the outlaw joints of Texas. Where should I send the money? As has already been eloquently stated, if you give it to Newhizzle, he will give it to Neverwin.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:30 AM

I thought it was a nice apology, I really do hope she feels better.
I live in NY, so next time you're in the city, come over, you're hot.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...
Old 07-10-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've lost 4 inches off of my waist

[/ QUOTE ]

Only four inches? Tell Tom that they have pills that can help with that.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM

Closed Thread