Plasma 0 0%
LCD 4 57.14%
CRT/DLP 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

Shpanko,

they say it takes about twice as long to really get over a relationship as the relationship itself. So in your case, maybe approximately four years? The first few months are always the toughest but finding yourself a nice rebound girlfriend will speed up the process.

edit: don't get any more emo on me or I'm buying you makeup for your birthday
Old 07-03-2007, 11:20 AM

if u ever got ripped of (and u want to prevent that in the future), or ur planning to rip off someone else, there are some seriously good hustles i might pull on people i hate lol.
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/2204
its reality, so no fake stuff
Old 07-03-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
killian, id advise against a long process of dating without you making a move on her. forget free food...kiss her. guys aren't attractive but girls still kiss us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on going for it on her birthday during a club setting. I have a lot of experience in club settings.

Also about her looks, I don't really care either way. At least she's honest. I'm aware I'm average in America, but in Japan I get people saying I'm good looking a lot. I think it goes both ways, a lot of Japanese girls Japanese don't find attractive, americans find very cute.

Also, 4_2, need your suggestions here. Should I wait until friday to make amove on her?
I think she's giving mixed signals. I'm not sure she's interested, but she calls me every day and pay for my food. Also, when we walk she grabs onto my arm/shoulder most of the time.
Wtf am I to her? Just a good friend? So confused.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:41 PM

Best way to get over a girl from my experience is 100% shutting her out of your life. Each time you even look at a picture of her or talk to her on the phone is just prolonging how long it's going to take you to move on. Even if you go 2 weeks with no contact, the moment you pick up that phone you've just probably set yourself back a month or two. If you can keep 0 contact with her 100% for 3 months you should be able to get over her. Also really helps alot to get out there and bang other girls. I broke up with a girl I thought I was in love with after 2 years and was over her after about 4 months of 100% no contact... but I had tried repeated times to keep no contact with her and failed so I couldn't get over her. This also all depends on how in love you were so it can vary.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:52 PM

shpanko,

I've never 'gotten over' one girl that I broke up with and tried to get back with about 7 years ago.

However, I've met other women who are just as high in my eyes.

Try to learn from the experience and bring it to the next relationship.

I suggest The Break-Up with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston
Old 07-03-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if u ever got ripped of (and u want to prevent that in the future), or ur planning to rip off someone else, there are some seriously good hustles i might pull on people i hate lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

real hustle is cool

hustle is cooler
Old 07-03-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

real hustle is cool

hustle is cooler

[/ QUOTE ]
lol explain
Old 07-03-2007, 03:46 PM

She still hasn't replied to my messages from yesterday
Old 07-03-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best way to get over a girl from my experience is 100% shutting her out of your life. Each time you even look at a picture of her or talk to her on the phone is just prolonging how long it's going to take you to move on. Even if you go 2 weeks with no contact, the moment you pick up that phone you've just probably set yourself back a month or two. If you can keep 0 contact with her 100% for 3 months you should be able to get over her. Also really helps alot to get out there and bang other girls. I broke up with a girl I thought I was in love with after 2 years and was over her after about 4 months of 100% no contact... but I had tried repeated times to keep no contact with her and failed so I couldn't get over her. This also all depends on how in love you were so it can vary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this is probably best. The problem is that she is my best friend. I know that sounds dumb but I really do want her in my life in one form or another. Problem is it'll probably be really painful to try and hang out with her and not being able to touch her etc.

I have no clue what to do. I feel like if I shut her out for a few months or something I'll lose her as a friend and definitely lose the possibility of us getting back together in the future which is what I want.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She still hasn't replied to my messages from yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

message[s]?

more than 1?

how many?
Closed Thread