Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Sbrugby

I,

"But if you're betting heavy in omaha, chances are you probably have a hand!"

Damn, easy game once you know the key!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sammy is considered by his peers to be one of, if not THE best pot limit omaha player in the world, and you'd have to be an egotistical/extremely wealthy/sick person to play him HU at PLO, where there's a huge edge to be had, especially against an online player like Brian with enough success and money to get him into a lot of trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, do you believe it when Doyle & Barry compliment Eli Elezra's play too?

If I had more $$$ I would love to take anyone's action on Farha. High variance but Aba is so +++++EV here.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:44 PM

if Farha really was the best PLO player you would think he would play online, I mean he could make 5million+ there
Old 06-05-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to throw a rope around Brians neck and drag him away from that table.

Sammy's edge is much larger in PLO than Brian's edge in NLHE.

The problem with this situation for Brian is that it's probably a challenge and a sick rush, but he's also in a position where he could lose a lot, and not win near as much.

I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped seven figures in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol seriously i will put 80% of my roll on aba in this match it is soooo not even close he has a massive edge in both NLHE and PLO this is a joke
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if Farha really was the best PLO player you would think he would play online, I mean he could make 5million+ there

[/ QUOTE ]

somehow i dont see him sitting in front of a computer...ever.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:48 PM

How do you know he doesn't? Most ppl on this thread including me know fk all....it is interesting reading...even if Brian is +ev there is nothing stopping Farha from running away with the match...he is up $500k already - it'll be interesting but no one KNOWS.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to throw a rope around Brians neck and drag him away from that table.

Sammy's edge is much larger in PLO than Brian's edge in NLHE.

The problem with this situation for Brian is that it's probably a challenge and a sick rush, but he's also in a position where he could lose a lot, and not win near as much.

I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped seven figures in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol seriously i will put 80% of my roll on aba in this match it is soooo not even close he has a massive edge in both NLHE and PLO this is a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

How much first hand experience (or hearsay) do you have regarding Farha's PLO talent?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:52 PM

Farha doesn't need to play online. His live edge from reading tells more than makes up for any profits he might make from multitabling/higher stakes.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Srugby

i just wanted to say El D you have been very funny lately please keep it up and good luck Brian.

funny story: brian, andrew, and i had a meeting this morning for CR. We were supposed to meet at the bellagio for breakfast to discuss some things. We got there and Brian was in Bobby's room playing Sammy and told us "Sorry, guys, can't make breakfast." We told him this is unacceptable and the only way it would be okay is if Sammy agreed to make some PLO videos. Sammy agreed and the match was on, Brian missed breakfast.

tc
Old 06-05-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Srugby

[ QUOTE ]
i just wanted to say El D you have been very funny lately please keep it up and good luck Brian.

funny story: brian, andrew, and i had a meeting this morning for CR. We were supposed to meet at the bellagio for breakfast to discuss some things. We got there and Brian was in Bobby's room playing Sammy and told us "Sorry, guys, can't make breakfast." We told him this is unacceptable and the only way it would be okay is if Sammy agreed to make some PLO videos. Sammy agreed and the match was on, Brian missed breakfast.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

No way.