Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: More Brandi Action

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like she's got her buy-in for the HORSE event then?

[/ QUOTE ]

..so players BEWARE because she excels at all the games (except Chinese Poker that is).
Old 06-06-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw out of nowhere the white of my eye is bloody today. Okay the cards didn't really make that much of an impact, but it's amusing somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have stood up like I was going to beat the ever living [censored] out of her. I then would have whipped out my cell and called the LV PD and filed a report for assault.

I then would have called my attorney and told him to file a civil suit. You know to recover from the cost of counseling for Post traumatic Stress Syndome.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw out of nowhere the white of my eye is bloody today. Okay the cards didn't really make that much of an impact, but it's amusing somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have stood up like I was going to beat the ever living [censored] out of her. I then would have whipped out my cell and called the LV PD and filed a report for assault.

I then would have called my attorney and told him to file a civil suit. You know to recover from the cost of counseling for Post traumatic Stress Syndome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you would be able to get somewhere between her old bankroll of $43 and the new claim of 200k.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 PM

As I picked the cards up and handed them to the dealer. I would have looked at her with a smile and said...

"Brandi this small nick on my face is far worth seeing your box on the internet"
Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As I picked the cards up and handed them to the dealer. I would have looked at her with a smile and said...

"Brandi this small nick on my face is far worth seeing your box on the internet"

[/ QUOTE ]

Link? Also, I discovered this wonderful site late, so I missed the now-deleted Captain Tom thread, so can some kind soul provide a reasonably brief synopsis? Thank you kindly.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link? Also, I discovered this wonderful site late, so I missed the now-deleted Captain Tom thread, so can some kind soul provide a reasonably brief synopsis? Thank you kindly.

[/ QUOTE ]
pming u link to thread
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM

I get the feeling when Brandi shows up for the HORSE event she's going to be disappointed there aren't actually horses there... if you catch my drift.

She's probably already won several donkey events in Mexico.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:29 PM

So right after I busto'd from the 1k rebuy event, I was walking with Raptor talking to some people and I glance to my right and see a pretty attractive girl. She looks at me, rubs my arm and says "hey." I look away because I've never met her before and she is screaming the prostitute vibe. Ends up it was Brandi.

C
Old 06-06-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So right after I busto'd from the 1k rebuy event, I was walking with Raptor talking to some people and I glance to my right and see a pretty attractive girl. She looks at me, rubs my arm and says "hey." I look away because I've never met her before and she is screaming the prostitute vibe. Ends up it was Brandi.

C

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me plz,
raptors age:
durrrs age:
Old 06-06-2007, 05:35 PM

the more i read this the more i think that it is a huge level by sklansky.