Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: ~Official May Turning Stone ECPC Thread~

Also, just talked to EM2, he's not going. However, I am making brownies tomorrow and bringing them up. VICTORY!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, just talked to EM2, he's not going. However, I am making brownies tomorrow and bringing them up. VICTORY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I was going to make it down but unaware my sisters college graduation was this saturday, ill go for this august thing for sure.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:59 PM

See you all Sunday(Mothers Day) prob sitting at 1/2 100 max or 200 max haven't decided yet...
Old 05-08-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

reserving one brownie
Old 05-08-2007, 08:00 PM

ok, i'm going to the airport tomorrow and gonna try and get on the next flight to Philly, if i can do that, then i'm gonna get in on the limo w/ Kingdan, and see you guys thursday.

also, it almost brings a tear to my eye to see Clayton's straight edge dulling..
Old 05-08-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also randall may be the smartest poker player with least common sense ever, he comes to me at the start of the tourney. Let me preface this by randall had a [censored] time/day getting here nothing went right he got his luggage finally at like 9am so obv had to shower and everything. Me and clayton go and he registers for the tourney and we just chill around till it starts in poker room. So we get to the tourney 10 min in I see him I ask him some random question some guy was bugging me about and rand then is like shaun the water of the bath won't turn off I can't turn it off. I'm like wtf flooding in bathroom why are you coming to me. Then he's like nah the drains taking it down Im like ok but its still running. He's like augies in the room but sleeping so I didn't know what to do. So obv it's running for 3 hours while we are all still in the tourney. I come up here and for those non tstone tower regs the shower nob looks a bit like this with no handle.

obv anyone whose used the temperature dial knows to turn left to turn on obv the further left the hotter the water and viceversa. Well he weas able to get it right the first time turning it all the way to the left to turn it on and showered but when he got out he couldn't shut off the water. As soon as I looked at the dial thing I saw that the dot that shows you where you are on the temp and pressure gauge was right in the middle. WELLLL OBVVVV it has to go all the way to the right to turn it off just like you had to go all the way left to turn it on and get it hottest.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is god awful.

somethin came up, i may make it up for thurs/fri tournies, kind of up in the air right now.

plus apparently i just found the fountain of youth of softest cash games in the world in poughkeepsie. it's a never ending flow of cash w/ just TERRIBLE players.

i barely even play well but am killing their 20/40 15/30 10/20 and 2/5 nl games.....god bless these gentlemen. (1 finshed 10th at a recent foxwoods (frank flowers ftw!)

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] frankie flowers. he's a fun, nice guy, but he certainly loves to throw away money
Old 05-08-2007, 08:27 PM

If I can't get to the bank (stupid sovereign and their [censored] hours) I'll need one of you to ship me a few grand cash for pstars
Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 PM

10th for $1300ish after I played about as optimal as I could.

Will make longer post later, I'm going to pass out until tomorrow's tournament.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also randall may be the smartest poker player with least common sense ever, he comes to me at the start of the tourney. Let me preface this by randall had a [censored] time/day getting here nothing went right he got his luggage finally at like 9am so obv had to shower and everything. Me and clayton go and he registers for the tourney and we just chill around till it starts in poker room. So we get to the tourney 10 min in I see him I ask him some random question some guy was bugging me about and rand then is like shaun the water of the bath won't turn off I can't turn it off. I'm like wtf flooding in bathroom why are you coming to me. Then he's like nah the drains taking it down Im like ok but its still running. He's like augies in the room but sleeping so I didn't know what to do. So obv it's running for 3 hours while we are all still in the tourney. I come up here and for those non tstone tower regs the shower nob looks a bit like this with no handle.

obv anyone whose used the temperature dial knows to turn left to turn on obv the further left the hotter the water and viceversa. Well he weas able to get it right the first time turning it all the way to the left to turn it on and showered but when he got out he couldn't shut off the water. As soon as I looked at the dial thing I saw that the dot that shows you where you are on the temp and pressure gauge was right in the middle. WELLLL OBVVVV it has to go all the way to the right to turn it off just like you had to go all the way left to turn it on and get it hottest.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is god awful.

somethin came up, i may make it up for thurs/fri tournies, kind of up in the air right now.

plus apparently i just found the fountain of youth of softest cash games in the world in poughkeepsie. it's a never ending flow of cash w/ just TERRIBLE players.

i barely even play well but am killing their 20/40 15/30 10/20 and 2/5 nl games.....god bless these gentlemen. (1 finshed 10th at a recent foxwoods (frank flowers ftw!)

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] frankie flowers. he's a fun, nice guy, but he certainly loves to throw away money

[/ QUOTE ]

the legend lives! he's insane.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:56 PM

i took 19th, lost AK to AT in final 22ish, then shoved the BB (who is the biggest nit ever) and he called with AJ (5 bets) (his range is AJ+), so then i was down to 7k when BB was 8k with 1k antes... i managed to get 19th haha