Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: ask me about IV drug use

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really interested in how hard it was to quit. pop culture makes it seem like it's almost impossible to quit cold turkey, yet that appears to be what you did. was it a painful hunger pang, or a crushing desire? what was the progression of quitting/how long did each step last?

[/ QUOTE ]

i was in a detox to quit and they give you meds...wasnt that bad...i had quit once cold turkey in miami and that was a bitch, just awful awful awful. i dont even know how to explain the physical and mental discomfort.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:42 PM

we didnt engage in normal social activites, everybody we knew was a junkie.....i mean i was at events [censored] up and of course people knew. i didnt care at all.

no donk sucking. i could have had chicks blow me for drugs but meh. i had no interest in sex when i was on the warpath.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:00 PM

Sublime,

Props on making this thread, and genuine congrats on achieving/sustaining sobriety. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (<-- kinda dorky, but heartfelt)

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on legalization/regulation of hard drugs like heroin? Should these drugs be decriminalized, but dispensed to registered addicts in a tightly regulated, clinical manner (thus removing the criminal sales and distribution layers from the equation), or should they remain illegal, with law enforcement attempting to stamp out distributors, sellers, and users all at once (the current US model)? Or is there another approach that would be better?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

Props on making this thread, and genuine congrats on achieving/sustaining sobriety. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (<-- kinda dorky, but heartfelt)

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on legalization/regulation of hard drugs like heroin? Should these drugs be decriminalized, but dispensed to registered addicts in a tightly regulated, clinical manner (thus removing the criminal sales and distribution layers from the equation), or should they remain illegal, with law enforcement attempting to stamp out distributors, sellers, and users all at once (the current US model)? Or is there another approach that would be better?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have mixed feelings about mass legelization. i mean if pressed i would prefer EVERYTHING be legal as opposed to the other way around, however i can see the some of the benefits of having stuff like heroin and cocaine illegal. the fact thats they are illegal really does mean fewer people will try them/become addicted however i dont think that fact outweighs how cost consuming/futile it is to chase users/dealers around...especially users, its just retarded that somebody is in jail for just DOING drugs.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:25 PM

how much money would you accept to shoot up again just once? and if you did what is the chance you would get addicted again?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:28 PM

i dont know if this is a dumb question because im fairly unfamiliar with hard drugs, but is it possible to verbalize what exactly a heroin/coke/etc high feels like...

i heard someone compare heroin to the best orgasm youve ever had, etc... but id be interested to hear you try to explain the high, if you could...
Old 03-16-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much money would you accept to shoot up again just once? and if you did what is the chance you would get addicted again?

[/ QUOTE ]

would require a massive massive massive sum....probably 100%
Old 03-16-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i found jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you spent any time in SMP reading the great debates on religion? If so, has it had any effect on you?

Exactly how has Jesus helped you? That question is entirely serious and not sarcastic like it may come off as.

I don't want a religion hijack either!
Old 03-16-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i found jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you spent any time in SMP reading the great debates on religion? If so, has it had any effect on you?

Exactly how has Jesus helped you? That question is entirely serious and not sarcastic like it may come off as.

I don't want a religion hijack either!

[/ QUOTE ]

i was kidding, i LOL at religious nutbags.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was kidding, i LOL at religious nutbags.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dammit! I thought I was going to get some crap about the path to Jesus takes many turns or some [censored]. I would think you would have seen Jesus a whole bunch of times while high anyway.