Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2006, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Implemented the ShowGUI function

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I re-added a 'ShowGUI' function to the TN script, which does the following:

(1) If the currently active table is still alive, then we activate it (ie: bring into foreground) and show the GUI.

(2) If the currently active table has disappeared, then we show the GUI on the first table we can find.

Basically I used to use this in the old TN script to re-show the GUI if it disappeared or if I closed the table that it was displayed on.

Without this, then the only way I could see to get the GUI to be re-shown was the restart the TN script from the menu (ie: alot more effort than just using the ShowGUI button on the joypad).

I posted the code in the relevant overcards.com forum, as I didn't want to edit the wiki in-case ShowGUI was intended to do something else.

Have I "hijacked" it to do this function? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]This sounds like the goal of the ShowGui button. (Although I haven't used that button in a while.)

Go ahead and add it to the wiki version.

[/ QUOTE ]
Added. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2006, 03:18 AM

Ok, I dled AHK and copied and pasted your file into a script but I cant figure out how to make it do anything? Can someone please explain this thing to me?
Old 04-16-2006, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I dled AHK and copied and pasted your file into a script but I cant figure out how to make it do anything? Can someone please explain this thing to me?

[/ QUOTE ]Have you read the Software Forum FAQ about AHK scripts? It'll help out.
-Sam
Old 04-16-2006, 11:16 PM

Default another navigation method suggestion

Hi guys

been trying out the mouseless poker and have to say this is a neat program, although it gets a bit tough to use when playing 4-6 SH tables.

Anyhow here's a thought, how about a mode where you have all your hotkeys like the other modes but you navigate the tables using your mouse. You basically click anywhere on the table that you want to act on and then you can press the approriate keystroke to fold/check/bet.

I think that would be the most efficient, since you can act quickly in between gapped tables and never really misact on the wrong table.

would it be hard to implent such a thing I am a complete AHK noob [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

feels like im playing pokercraft with just the keyboard and its hard to micro...
/end bad joke
Old 04-16-2006, 11:52 PM

Default Re: another navigation method suggestion

[ QUOTE ]
Anyhow here's a thought, how about a mode where you have all your hotkeys like the other modes but you navigate the tables using your mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]It shouldn't be hard to write a Navigation style where TN focuses on whichever table is under your mouse. (You wouldn't have to click.)
-Sam
Old 04-17-2006, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It shouldn't be hard to write a Navigation style where TN focuses on whichever table is under your mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]Done. Download the latest version and check-out "MouseSelect".
-Sam
Old 04-17-2006, 12:45 AM

Does it choose the table directly under the mouse or does it choose the table which has its centre closest to the mouse position?

I only ask, because the "closest to the centre" method will work for overlapped tables too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2006, 01:10 AM

This is exactly what I was thinking, works great without any bugs.

ty sam, I will voice any other suggestions I can think of as I use this script.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will voice any other suggestions I can think of as I use this script.

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks. Here's an idea I brought up in the OC discussion (where we keep most of the technical talk): What about Adde's idea to allow mapping mousebuttons to poker commands?

The easiest way to add them would be to treat them like all the keyboard buttons. That way you'll even be able to use things like ctrl+mouse4 and shift+mouse3. We'll have to be a little careful to keep the user from mapping clicks they'll need, (If r-click is "fold", how do you turn it off?) but it should be straightforward to allow mapping on the other buttons.
-Sam
Old 04-17-2006, 01:56 AM

I just noticed Sam's Easter avatar! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm... One thing I think we would all like to see is a bigger version. Pretty hard to tell what the girl looks like when soooo small (maybe she is a 10/10 or maybe she is a 2/10?) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hehe - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]