Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he didn't realize he was doing anything wrong, i suppose it's in the forum rules but he missed it. he didn't get a warning and it's his first offense. And I really dont want to have to keep posting for him LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute -- are you really trying to pretend you're not the OP on a new account post-banning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's his friend. This sort of thing is completely standard. Once, my friend got crabs, but was embarrassed to tell his doctor, so I went to my doctor, explained the situation, and got some medicine for my friend. I don't get why you're so suspicious.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he didn't realize he was doing anything wrong, i suppose it's in the forum rules but he missed it. he didn't get a warning and it's his first offense. And I really dont want to have to keep posting for him LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute -- are you really trying to pretend you're not the OP on a new account post-banning?

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously he lives down the street from me. He did try to view the forums after connecting to my wireless router, and it still wouldn't let him view it and now he's pretty much telling me what to type. so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds plausible. We all believe you.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dids,

So you've lost 50 pounds and you're still nearing 300 pound of fatness? My god man stop eating. Rest assured that my way of talking to women works far better than your way of losing weight you fat bastard. Check me and the girl out in the pic I posted on the hottest 2+2er thread. Wish you could have her huh?

X

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, very pathetic on a variety of levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine that was written by anyone older than 17.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Fwiw nt's pics or i ban you was kind of lame since we had pics of girl and she was meeeeeeeeh so who needs to see the dude. But i don't really care much about op :P.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy just found out that his 4-year girlfriend was cheating on him. I think messing with him, even on teh internet, is very lame.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously he lives down the street from me. He did try to view the forums after connecting to my wireless router, and it still wouldn't let him view it and now he's pretty much telling me what to type. so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

tell him to go back home and delete the cookies from his broswer. Slap him for being dumb, and then slap him again if he talks to that fat ho
Old 01-12-2007, 07:25 PM

So, wait. OP really got banned for not putting up pics of himself? lol
Old 01-12-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm super steaming and I speed home and tell her to GTFO and she leaves but apparently no one wants to take her dumb ass because she comes back like half an hour later and says she has nowhere to go. whatever. I dont talk to her the rest of the night and sleep on the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

'You' slept on the couch?

lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Tuesday night I get home and she's there. She's obviously sucking up (doing laundry, cleaning, doing dishes, cooked me food) cuz her lazy ass has never done that [censored] before even though she's unemployed. and pretty much Tuesday/Wednesday go by with me being pissed and not really talking to her and then comes Thursday.

I get home from work a couple hours ago. She's busy doing something and I have access to her myspace account. Now this isn't something I normally do but given Sunday night's debacle I am of course, suspicious.

Anyway, I find a bunch of messages from dudes

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading the OP, I think they deserve each other.

b
Old 01-12-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys must be awesome friends. You both type in all lowercase with the same syntax, and you both picked phrase-based usernames with no spaces but capital letters at the beginning of each word.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:51 PM

His names not private joker for nothing
Old 01-12-2007, 07:52 PM

x-factor you sound like a supreme douchebag.