Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2006, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Help CashmanBrian scammed me

[ QUOTE ]
that summary just left me more confused. why was brian's neteller frozen? why is stevedapimp trying to scam people by transferring money with cashmanbrian? I don't buy that he was trying to get someone to pity him and give him $

[/ QUOTE ]

As a hypothetical, OP scams various people for 6K, gets Cmanbrian to agree to send 6K on neteller in exchange for a transfer of the ill-gotten gains on stars. Scam complete.

Now, CMan goes to complete his part of the deal and Neteller shuts him down since the person he was sending to has suspicious account history. OP's scam having been foiled, he goes to 2+2 as a last ditch effort.

I don't know what really happened, but my hunch is it went something like that...the alternative is that cashmanbrian spent years building up his business and reputation with the ultimate goal of scamming OP out of 6K.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:32 PM

Where's Idi the Nigerian when you need him?
Old 11-27-2006, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that summary just left me more confused. why was brian's neteller frozen? why is stevedapimp trying to scam people by transferring money with cashmanbrian? I don't buy that he was trying to get someone to pity him and give him $

[/ QUOTE ]

As a hypothetical, OP scams various people for 6K, gets Cmanbrian to agree to send 6K on neteller in exchange for a transfer of the ill-gotten gains on stars. Scam complete.

Now, CMan goes to complete his part of the deal and Neteller shuts him down since the person he was sending to has suspicious account history. OP's scam having been foiled, he goes to 2+2 as a last ditch effort.

I don't know what really happened, but my hunch is it went something like that...the alternative is that cashmanbrian spent years building up his business and reputation with the ultimate goal of scamming OP out of 6K.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it's the later but you're probably pretty close with the first there shaniac.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it's the later but you're probably pretty close with the first there shaniac.

[/ QUOTE ]

You hope it's the latter, because you dislike Cmanbrian?
Old 11-27-2006, 07:42 PM

I know for a fact that someone early yesterday afternoon posted a thread on p5's saying they were interested in giving someone a free stake in the stars 1M. There were a bunch of replies, then the OP (whose SN i forget) said he was staking cashmanbrian.

I went back to look for the thread but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:50 PM

this is most likely SDP

he was a legendary scammer, especially to NWPers.

Hes smarter then u give his hick ass credit for

this is a list of AIM names posted on NWP that is beleived to be SDP

also i no Cashmanbrian a little, and hes a good guy from what i gather and i highly doubt he did any wrong doing.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:57 PM

tl;dr
Old 11-27-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You hope it's the latter, because you dislike Cmanbrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I hope it's the latter because it would be hilarious if SDP scammed CMB a long time ago and the only reason he started his business was in hopes to someday rescam SDP.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:00 PM

Bump.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bump.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL