Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 11:19 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Beat: My best friend is gay. Double Beat: He\'s in love with me

[ QUOTE ]
i really like brazilio. Apparently, its good that gw was made mod so that he could ban braz so that we can all feel good about how accepting and non-judgemental we are, cause i wouldve just chuckled and pointed out how brazilio is one of the biggest [censored] i know.

pjn

[/ QUOTE ]

down with gildwulf. up with letting braz do as he pleases.

rj
Old 11-11-2006, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PANTS LORL

[/ QUOTE ]

Your name really isn't LORL is it? [censored] [censored].
Old 11-11-2006, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, to clarify:

[ QUOTE ]
I can only deal with so much gayness at a time. I started yelling at him to call his goddamn boyfriend because [censored] should talk to other [censored] about gay [censored],

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming the first two [censored]s in that sentence rhyme with "maggots", am I correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes of course, the term [censored] and [censored] are of common reference among homosexuals referring to other homosexuals in a non-derogatory manner. If you had spent any time whatsoever in popular gay culture you'd realize that instead of railing against me with your incorrect and overblown PC values. The only people that would in any way associate with your crap would be angry lesbos who are too busy thinking up new words for old behaviors because old terminology is way too male-centric.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, what you're doing is the equivalent of punching one of your black friends and saying "Stop talking in ebonics you stupid n-word". Since you are not a homosexual, you don't get the same leeway with those terms that they do, especially since you are CLEARLY A HOMOPHOBE and use VIOLENCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THOSE TERMS.

I don't even know what you mean by "popular gay culture", but I know plenty of actual gay people, and I live within walking distance from one of the biggest gay districts in the U.S. The idea that I don't understand real homophobia from overblown oversensitivity is absurd. You are right, however, that I don't understand your value system in which you feel entitled to use violence and derogatory slurs against homosexuals.

edit: the fact that you have to use meaningless tropes like "incorrect and overblown PC values" and "angry lesbos who are too busy thinking up new words for old behaviors because old terminology is way too male-centric" to attack me while not actually providing anything substanative as to why you feel justified in your behavior is a further sign you are an ignorant piece of [censored]. I hope you are banned, or at least that a bunch of gays get together and gang rape you into the wee hours of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2006, 11:42 PM

lol at everyone taking braz seriously

from dids' types words himself

[ QUOTE ]
<@Dids> one of the 158 great mistakes you will make in life
<@Dids> is taking braz seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread makes me laugh
Old 11-11-2006, 11:46 PM

GW,

I read the OP, my buttons got pushed, and I replied. Two thoughts:
-GW, you're a smart guy, pretty funny for a canadian, and for a consultant, seem to have morals. This is rare. Also, being a mod is a thankless job. Thanks for doing a great job. Don't let the whole canada thing get you down.
-Nath: I don't know you, you don't know me, but, respec. Yes, respec.

Sincerely,
San Francisco
Old 11-11-2006, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you mean a gay guy was attracted to you and all you did was punch him so he couldn't work for a few days.

WTF you gotta teach those f@ggots a lesson. I can't beleive you didn't break both his legs and burn a cross in his families yard.

Your downswing is obviously God punishing you for not properly smiting the unholy.

[/ QUOTE ]

see you in 3 days

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? I thought this was clearly sarcastic and making fun of OP's homophobia. I would have written something like this if he didn't beat me to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, WTF?
Old 11-11-2006, 11:54 PM

Old 11-12-2006, 12:01 AM

its the one that rhymes with "i act overly effeminate so that everyone knows i like to play catch with the boys."

pjn
Old 11-12-2006, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I never saw Brokeback, is this thread basically a rip-off/joke or is the OP serious and I'm completely missing something?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it seriously happened. Yes, on a daily basis I suggest that he contract HIV, and yes I beat him on numerous occasions for his hideous social missteps including his inability to control what he says around me with regards to his attraction to me. I also think that homosexuals in general are one of the more useless and pretentious segments of the population, a lot like most of the people who believe similarly to nath.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2006, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at everyone taking braz seriously

from dids' types words himself

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread makes me laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

The post that got Brazilio banned was so extreme I had to wonder if we were all being 7th-leveled or something, but I feel pretty secure in my assessment of him as a bigoted moron

Plus, Dids is an idiot who acts like he's Wise Man of the Internets anyway, so his opinion on how, you know, real people should act is pretty irrelevant.