Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 08:34 AM

Default Re: Has ANYONE gotten their money from Rakebackrus?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.rakebackrus.com/contact.php

regards
RTR

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I could not find a link to that on your web page any more but I guess it's there somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has removed all visible links to his contact page and his 24hr cust. support thingie. I don't know the reason for this. Perhaps he'll gives us an explanation next time he drops by.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:39 AM

Hi Jstyal

Whilst I appreciate your right to post here, it seems that you are deliberately trying to incite panic?

We have stated in no uncertain terms that payments will be made as normal.

I would be grateful if you would refrain from unnecessary inferences

Many thanks

RBRUs
Old 10-19-2006, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We have different people doing different things, I like to add the personal touch of emailing my players directly.

As i said in a previous post "If you do have a specific issue, any regular poster here will tell you it is always better to contact us directly, we are always willing to answer all concerns"

Many thanks

RBRUs

[/ QUOTE ]

I have reason to believe that you haven't addressed questions and player complaints dealing specifically with their October payments. Hence the thread, and hence some of my own sources (I have a few people I know who signed up under you) telling me such--that you are not answering emails, systems messages about their October cashouts.

From what I've been told and from what I've read in this very thread, even from you, you keep sending out these mass emails detailing how you are going to protect yourself from double payments incurred and how you are trying to shield yourself from potental legal liability as a result from the new law being signed, but you don't go into any detail about october cashouts and how you are going to fullfill these in a timely manner(even though up-to-date stats are available which suggests the money is there to be paid). Please feel free to address these ongoing issues.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:04 AM

We have said that we we will be reverting to a traditional method of payments from October.

We will be asking the Poker Rooms that can make payments to make them on our behalf, the rest we will be making manually to the player's preferred method

Many Thanks

RBRUs
Old 10-19-2006, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Jstyal

Whilst I appreciate your right to post here, it seems that you are deliberately trying to incite panic?

We have stated in no uncertain terms that payments will be made as normal.

I would be grateful if you would refrain from unnecessary inferences

Many thanks

RBRUs

[/ QUOTE ]

Your very actions--no communication, no details, delay of payments, is what is causing panic among your clients. Nice try to shift the blame to me, even though I have nothing to do with what's happening and with what you're doing.

please explain this: "We have stated in no uncertain terms that payments will be made as normal."

Yet you have effectively disabled daily cashouts, frozen all October funds indefinitely, and refuse to anwers specific client issues dealing with their october funds via email or system message. I'm having trouble following how you continue to state that business is moving forward as "normal" yet you've implemented all these drastic changes that by very definition imply that business is not "normal."

"I would be grateful if you would refrain from unnecessary inferences "

I'm merely expressing what I've seen and raising what I think are some important questions on what's been happening here. You have been vague in your mass emails, and reclusive and seemingly quiet in answering emails and system massages dealing with october cashouts. People wants answers and more information (and they deserve it) but from what I've gathered, you've been doing a pretty bad job at handling this whole situation.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:14 AM

Easy!!!No one is trying to shift blame to you, but you seem to be continually posting about doom and gloom and i think it is unwarranted

I have stated more than once in this thread that we are returning to business as usual and have apologised for the fact that i was out of contact.

I have cleared the issue about october payments to the players directly and to you on more than one occasion.

I am pretty confident everything has been covered.

If you can see your way to move on, great! I thinik that will help our cause tremendously

many thanks

RBRUs
Old 10-19-2006, 09:26 AM

when will you update the front page to reflect the new policies?
Old 10-19-2006, 09:36 AM

Shortly, many thanks

RBRUs
Old 10-19-2006, 09:43 AM

Have you removed the 24 hour support applet and links to your contact page on your website for the time being? How will people have access to your contact info now and how should they contact you.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Easy!!!No one is trying to shift blame to you, but you seem to be continually posting about doom and gloom and i think it is unwarranted

I have stated more than once in this thread that we are returning to business as usual and have apologised for the fact that i was out of contact.

I have cleared the issue about october payments to the players directly and to you on more than one occasion.

I am pretty confident everything has been covered.

If you can see your way to move on, great! I thinik that will help our cause tremendously

many thanks

RBRUs

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like you are out of the hole you were hiding in and want to fix things NOW, so I'll stand aside and watch how it all goes. No problemo.