Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2006, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars Supernova improvements?

I love stars and I love MTTs in general. I still hate those freerolls so much (I am platinum).

the good thing about stars is they might actually change it since most everybody hates this system. about anything else wld be better. definitely some good ideas in this thread.

if I have to play tournaments, wld be nice to have an option of playing bigger value ones. much better to play one worth $200 once in a while than to just not bother with a bunch of those $3 to $25 worth entries.

also flexible start times wld be so much better.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Supernova improvements?

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Pokerstars asking me to complete a survey about how much I played and reasons that would make me want to play on Pokerstars more often. The survey was for Supernova players only.

Then a few days ago I emailed PS with suggestions for the VIP store and part of the reply was "We will have supernova news in october".

I think this means they'll improve the Supernova status soon, but I still don't know how exactly. Will we finally have rakeback? Even more FPPs? Special stuff that I haven't thought of? any opinions on what you'd want as supernova players? (I obviously asked for some form of rakeback).

manub

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they should sell W$ for FPPs. If they did that they could depress the prices of W$ making people MORE likely to use them and making the sale of them LESS like cash/rakeback.