Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 10:07 AM

Default Re: What are people doing this weekend ?

[ QUOTE ]
That [censored]'s from Milwaukee, babycakes, grab yourself a Sweetwater or a Shiner. Actually, don't. As much as it pains me to say it, all the best American beer is, for some reason, from either coast.

(This talk of liquor reminds me of my need for a hair-of-the-dog. Pardon.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Pabst you twit. Professional Bull Riders. Jesus man.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:10 AM

Oh. Oh, my. Backtrack. Anyway, good on you. The bullriding circuit extends to Taxachusetts? Or how far are you willing to drive to indulge this fancy?
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 AM

It comes to Worcester (like 40 min west of where I live). We take my bff's Mom every year in January. I'm pretty sure they kick off the tour around here. So much fun. Also in Worcester is the Monster Truck rally. We went to one of those too. That was wicked fun.

p.s. High School football is not that big around here, nor is it extremely good like it is down south. So that's why I wasnt there every friday night. As for pro games, i dont go because they are wicked expensive out here and it's colder than a witch's tit in Dec/Jan. I'd much rather sit on my couch and watch.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:30 AM

Tens: That guy really needs a haircut. Or rogaine. Also, is that a nose ring or foam from the rabid angry pats fans?

9.5/10

--GA
Old 09-25-2006, 10:50 AM

T -

Wouldn't want to meet your TWIN'S friend in a dark alley.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tens: That guy really needs a haircut. Or rogaine. Also, is that a nose ring or foam from the rabid angry pats fans?

9.5/10

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

Nose ring
Old 09-25-2006, 02:04 PM

I spent my weekend here, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

and here, Friday and Saturday night.

We also found this place across the street from the stadium called Steam Whistle Brewery that gave out multiple full sized free samples. So we pregamed there before getting our 20oz Labatt Blues at the Rogers Centre.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:20 PM

Nice weekend Ian!!
Old 09-25-2006, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
today: audition for free guitar lessons very soon, then go to math class at 4:00, then get laid some time after 9:00. Oh yeah and ride my sweet new longboard in the meantime

tomorrow: probably make a run to the grocery store, definitely start reading one of the two books I got at the library, some Pynchon collection and Cities of the Plain by Cormac McCarthy. Definitely go to the beach to do that or afterward. Hopefully start a pickup soccer game or start organizing my innertube waterpolo team. At night will probably go out and do something with the girl from tonight and hopefully get laid again.

Sunday: who knows, we'll see. I don't plan that far ahead.

IMPORTANT EDIT: today: buy condoms I didn't have last night

[/ QUOTE ]

these were my plans. this is what happened:

friday: tried out. Forgot to bring a pick. Played pretty good, sight-read pretty bad. Hopefully I got it but who knows. Just don't wanna pay out of my pocket. Went to see a movie on some other quad with a bunch of people, didn't get laid afterwards.

saturday: Wasted most of the day at mission bay but found $10 in the water. Score! Came back, ate etc. and went to the library and picked up some Pynchon collection and McCarthy's Cities of Plain which turns out to be the third in his Border Trilogy. Will have to exchange it for All the Pretty Horses despite the title. Was supposed to attend a "dance party" that had no booze or decent music. Went up, saw and heard it, said hi to my friend that put it together and girl-the-condoms-hopefully-wont-be-bought-in-vain-for and bounced. Rode my sweet new longboard with my friends and went to a parking structure where we cruised down the whole thing and then took the elevator up a few times. A few of my buds had never skateboarded before and crashed pretty hard. It was pretty funny. We searched out other hills and then came back. Then had an awesome jam with this dude I met recently who is incredible on guitar and my friend who is incredible on bass and apparently decent on acoustic guitar. We plan to write and get some gigs. Should be easy and fun and money-making. Came back again, was supposed to meet up with some other chick, so went down with my friend and suffered a painful shoulder injury skateboarding and the girl didn't show up. Then crashed without getting laid again.

Sunday : went into town in La Jolla and had to pay 2.25 bus fare each way because I lost my ID card. Who ever heard of 2.25 buses. .75 where I come from. Anyway, had gone to lunch at some gem cafe we found that was awesome and I got Lamb Stew and some pastry for like 9.25. It was worth it. Most of the group left except for me and A Girl and we hung out around some seal beach where there was an injured pup and volunteer environmentalists with SEAL CREW shirts constantly yelling to "RESPECT THE MARINE LIFE" and "STAY AWAY FROM THE SICK PUP!" that got on my nerves while I was trying to sleep. Then we went to sushi and ordered a Caterpillar roll, Spyder roll, and some special roll they had called the Kitchen Sink that absolutely ruled - had some spicy sauce and a bunch of different fish etc. Also got desert. Best meal in a year and at only ~30 each. Not bad. She paid for her portion and we went back, both tired, and I didn't get laid again. Not sure whats going on, will have to talk to her. Won't be fun.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Tonight: Jackass 2 with some friends. Maybe drinkingish stuff after

Tomorrow: PSU > OSU

Sunday: Pats > Broncos

I'd like to go golfing at some point this weekend, but I highly doubt I'll have time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I went 0/3 there. Damn.