Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2006, 11:39 AM

Default Re: BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers

I too turned down the 20% bonus. i just intend on getting the free steelers bet and then withdrawing. I don't want to rollover or keep my money in there for 30 days.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:51 PM

i did not turn down the 20 percent bonus but i am not using it at all. Does that mean i cannot withdraw for 30 days?
Old 09-16-2006, 01:00 PM

Wow. I find this thread really funny. How can someone complain or nitpick such things. I love free money.

I wonder is some of these people would complain if they were surprised and given a free car, "Oh. I dont like the color...and I am going to have to maintian it.....and gas is expensive....."
Old 09-16-2006, 01:49 PM

anyone can answer my previous question. thank you very much
Old 09-16-2006, 02:16 PM

having read the T+C I'm not sure that you don't have to rollover monday night winnings in order to withdraw them, just like the winnings were a bonus. Just a heads up. someone who cared could ask CS
Old 09-16-2006, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i did not turn down the 20 percent bonus but i am not using it at all. Does that mean i cannot withdraw for 30 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you withdraw before 30 days, you simply forfeit the bonus.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:55 PM

just placed the bet
as soon as I created my account, a CS popped up and did almost everything for me, deposited my 100$ from my neteller and helped me through the bet process

was quite cool
Old 09-16-2006, 09:04 PM

i orinally put 10$ on Jags Pk at Mansion
now its at +2.5 Jags on mansion... dunno what I should do

What would my best hedge strategy be... ?
Maybe just root for steelers and take 80$ profit instead of 90$ profit ? hehe
Old 09-16-2006, 10:18 PM

if i wait after 30 days, does that mean i can withdraw my winnings and just do ANYTHIGN with the 20 dollar bonus i got for my 100 dollar deposit?
Old 09-16-2006, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I just don't think the Steelers are going to win Monday, w/ or w/o Ben . So why piss away free cash. I still kept money at Mansion and w/ the 10% vig I locked up $43.27.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem here is that you are presuming you know more than vegas does. If you are that sure that the jags are going to win you should be wagering a hell of alot more than 100 on this game. In reality, unless you are a professional handicapper who has inside information that the jags will cover there is very little reason to hedge this bet.

And there is certainly no reason to do so at a book that only offers 10% vig when there are a few sites out there that offer 4 or 5% vig.

I didn't hedge the pitt (was one of the suckers who got it at -5 and got lucky) bet because it was a free bet. Why tack on vig to a free bet? it reduces your ev. And on a bet that is even smaller there is less motivation for me to hedge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that I don't more than Vegas does, and I'm content w/ dat. When it comes to making large +EV speculations I rather do it in other arena, such as the futures market. Right now, especially w/ our depreciating dollar, there's more money (slight leverage) to be made there than other place that I know of.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong w/ taking advantage of +EV situations in poker or sports gambling in general. However there's so many bright people on this forum, much brighter than me, and hopefully some of you will realize there's more +EV oppurtunities outside of poker and sports betting.

I've never bet on a game prior to the mansion bet, the only thing I've bet on previously besides poker was the over on Crank(movie). Anyhow the reason why I gave Mansion action wuz I think they may have a promotion for the NBA opener, and they may just allow their existing customers, who've made a few bets after the season opener to participate. That's why I sacrificed $2 EV+ I could have gotten at pinny, because I may be able to get $50+ EV down the road.

P.S. I went to see UConn(my alma mater) take on Wake Forest today. I so wish I wuz back in school. So many good looking ladies. Peace!