Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 02:17 PM

Default Re: She said she\'s never done it, she said she\'s never tried

[ QUOTE ]
He was the same with my vag & we def taught each other a lot, as we were both equally inexperienced.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not a chick.

-Al
Old 08-24-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He was the same with my vag & we def taught each other a lot, as we were both equally inexperienced.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not a chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

most girls i know use this term, i do too.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought that kids these days (I'm 30) were all banging each other starting around like age 12 or something. I've read magazine articles and seen news stories that support this! Also, in my very limited, recent experiences with a younger generation (like 19-22 year old women), seems like they were all banging from a relatively young age (perhaps they are whores, but I don't think so).

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that in my circle of friends, none of us had sex in high school... But we were all sheltered (we drank, but not much - not like the "party crowd" at our hs). So, I might not be the best example.

I meant more WAY young in terms of maturity, being able to handle emotions regarding sex, not just the physical act.

By the time I was 20-22, I prob looked just like those girls who were banging in high school. Only difference was the timeline, but ended up in the same place by age 20.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:20 PM

Astro - oh, ok, never heard a girl use that before.

River:

[ QUOTE ]
By the time I was 20-22, I prob looked just like those girls who were banging in high school. Only difference was the timeline, but ended up in the same place by age 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's a good point, whether you are or are not a woman [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I kind of realized that after I made my post. Sounds like you might've been an outlier though?

When I was in highschool many years ago, I remember reading average age people lost their virginity was like 16 or so, and I would say that was pretty true for my peer group. My sense was that this average age was now like 12 or something.

-Al
Old 08-24-2006, 02:45 PM

Al,

I am guaranteed a woman. Although not sure how to prove that to you, but I am. =)

I would guess the average age is probably still around 15-16. Some lose it at 12-14, some at 18-20, but 15-16 seems average/right. Who knows though, sex in high school is one of those things you probably couldn't get an accurate study on b/c everyone would lie.

Plus, I think socio-economic status really makes a difference, so the range probably changes for location/high school.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get used to cum and start to enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't mind could you pls expand on this? Preferably with pics - thx!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:57 PM

River - yes also good point (socio-economic status). I don't care if you're a woman or not, cause at the very least you don't seem retarded.

There was an infamous NY Times Magazine article several years back about increased sexual activity at much younger ages (like junior high school)... but it may not have been sex, just other stuff. They also ran a piece somewhat recently about how, as X-Factor noted, high school kids are much less about relationships, and more about just hooking up (effect of the Internet, the MySpace generation kind of angle).

This may not lower the average age of when one loses their virginity, but it definitely speaks to a loosening of traditional sexual mores etc. I mean this is pretty obvious, but I feel the jump from when I was in high-school (some kids smoked weed and drank, banging only in relationships) to now (every kid smokes weed and drinks, bang whomever / whenever) is pretty large and I bet it's all cause of the Innanet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

From some website:

The first hint in the popular press of a new "trend" in sexual activity among young people appeared in an April 1997 article in The New York Times.4 That article asserted that high school students who had come of age with AIDS education considered oral sex to be a far less dangerous alternative, in both physical and emotional terms, than vaginal intercourse. By 1999, the press reports started attributing this behavior to even younger students. A July Washington Post article described an "unsettling new fad" in which suburban middle-school students were regularly engaging in oral sex at one another's homes, in parks and even on school grounds; this piece reported an oral sex prevalence estimate, attributed to unnamed counselors and sexual behavior researchers of "about half by the time students are in high school."5†

Other stories followed, such as a piece in Talk magazine in February 2000 that reported on interviews with 12-16-year-olds. These students set seventh grade as the starting point for oral sex, which they claimed begins considerably earlier than intercourse. By 10th grade, according to the reporter, "well over half of their classmates were involved."6 This article laid part of the blame on dual-career, overworked "parents who were afraid to parent," and also mentioned that young adolescents were caught between messages about AIDS and abstinence on the one hand and the saturation of the culture with sexual imagery on the other. In April 2000, another New York Times article on precocious sexuality quoted a Manhattan psychologist as saying "it's like a goodnight kiss to them" in a description of how seventh- and eighth-grade virgins who were saving themselves for marriage were having oral sex in the meantime because they perceived it to be safe and risk-free.7

In a July 2000 Washington Post Magazine cover story, eighth graders described being regularly propositioned for oral sex in school. The reporter echoed the assertion made in earlier articles that although overall sexual activity among older, high school-aged adolescents—as measured by the proportion who have ever had penile-vaginal intercourse—seemed to have recently leveled off or slightly declined, middle-school-aged students (aged 12-14) appeared to be experimenting with a wider range of behaviors at progressively younger ages.

-Al
Old 08-24-2006, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
finally we took a shower together & ....

Still took a while for blowjobs to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the "..." mean sex?
Old 08-24-2006, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my high school bf always warned me ahead of time & never cam in my mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes me very sad
Old 08-24-2006, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
finally we took a shower together & ....

Still took a while for blowjobs to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the "..." mean sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan, actually no (in my case) it doesn't. Good question - I shouldn't have made it so vague. Just that I then got used to his penis fairly fast. The shower was key cuz it seemed safer, somehow. Like, you're supposed to be naked in the shower.

Al - very interesting. I am, I suppose, caught in the box of my own experiences & limited understanding of "kids these days". I am sure that the Internet has a lot to do with it - it's amazing what you can find on mySpace!! Still, though, 7th grade as average/normal? Wowza.