Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 PM

Default Re: University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum

[ QUOTE ]
outright lie. the video i just saw clearly demonstrates that the cops unnecessarily tased him. the fact that he even had one arm handcuffed is even more support.

anyways, you guys bore me now. maybe you haven't seen the video i just saw or your just arguing to argue. whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the video is lying. Everyone is lying. Only you know the truth. Fight The Man! Go back to your mom's basement, man.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:52 PM

no, the video is clear. the kid is an idiot and the cops are untrained.

nice ending to your post. must have gotten tips from EDGE.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:56 PM

any police brutality is clearly alleviated by Kerry's hilarious quip
Old 09-18-2007, 11:59 PM

ps- anyone who thinks that the us as citizens have had our rights for political free speech eroded over the last couple of decades is nuts. The simple fact that the camera is now used as a weapon against political tyranny is proof of that, it is a very good tool. We dont have anything like the Red Squad of NYC (check out the documentary)..THAT was political tyranny, hippies nowadays are laughable and are just looking for an excuse to whine in most cases.

If the people watching out for our rights to free speech actually cared about anything other than pushing thier agenda the outcry should come from religious persecution more than anything
Old 09-19-2007, 12:08 AM

I like the part where he did not do anything and was arrested. The part where he kept saying he would leave but they grabbed him anyway. I wish Kerry would have been forced to give a full answer to some legit questions.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the part where he did not do anything and was arrested. The part where he kept saying he would leave but they grabbed him anyway. I wish Kerry would have been forced to give a full answer to some legit questions.

[/ QUOTE ]
The guy wasn't really asking questions, he was ranting on and on till they turned his mic off. Then he continued shouting and the police started to remove him, which he physically resisted.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ps- anyone who thinks that the us as citizens have had our rights for political free speech eroded over the last couple of decades is nuts. The simple fact that the camera is now used as a weapon against political tyranny is proof of that, it is a very good tool. We dont have anything like the Red Squad of NYC (check out the documentary)..THAT was political tyranny, hippies nowadays are laughable and are just looking for an excuse to whine in most cases.

If the people watching out for our rights to free speech actually cared about anything other than pushing thier agenda the outcry should come from religious persecution more than anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one of the few rights that I think most would agree has NOT been trampled on or eroded.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The guy wasn't really asking questions, he was ranting on and on till they turned his mic off. Then he continued shouting and the police started to remove him, which he physically resisted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Just because it is john kerry on stage, peopel think its okay. What happens if you stood up in the middle of a class lecture, or a movie theatre and tried to pull a stund like this? If the guy wasnt an attention whore moran who deserved what he got, he would have actually asked the questions in a way that he could have actually received some answers. No one wants to hear some douche rant, but I think we are all interested in hearing what john kerry actually says to the questions posed. If the guy was calm, not a douche, and posed rational questions and this happened it would be a completely different story.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He was asking a really good question until the skull and bones nonsense. I think the cops over-acted at first, then he was out of control and the entire thing compounded itself. I really wanted to hear what Kerry would have said the first question.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He was asking a really good question until the skull and bones nonsense. I think the cops over-acted at first, then he was out of control and the entire thing compounded itself. I really wanted to hear what Kerry would have said the first question.

[/ QUOTE ]

OT, but I dont know if I really think that the skull and bones is necessarily nonsense, I was listening to a radio program about skull and bones/bilderberger group today, and while I dont think there is an evil agenda, its pretty interesting that all these powerful people are homogenized by these types of groups