Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 04:58 AM

Default Re: 50 Cent\'s Intelligence Level

50 is smart. He makes uplifting music for broke ass inner-city youth. They work hard for $5/hr and spend their entire paychecks on cds and new kicks and then walk down harlem singing 50 cent songs thinking they are all bling bling and that some how one day they will be like 50. They fail to realize 50 actually laughs at these morons "straight to the bank." Seriously, who the hell buys actual physical CD's these days?? ONLY BROKE ASS GHETTO KIDS. Some kids even buy 2 cd's, one for home and one to keep in the car.

I used to love hip hop. The only thing I listen to now is classical music or anything without lyrics. I think all genres suck these days. Wanna know why kids are so f'ing depressed in this country? Blame the music, music videos. So much goddamn materialism. It's so fking sad.

50 is brilliant though. Coin a term like "g-unit" so that broke ass kids can buy his sneakers, clothing, etc and feel like they are part of his crew. "Yeah son, I got the new G-unit kicks". Good job brother, hope you have some money left for dinner.