Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: May. (#9 of 9.)

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone, especially Mr. Balfour, answer the question of how, specifically, money can be DEPOSITED on Wpex by US players? If the answer is some kind of bank wire, is there an other than wire option?

[/ QUOTE ]

many people have said WU and wsex will cover the fees maybe you have to send 500 or 1k but that seems awesome to me.

I mean everybody thought the ten dollar vig on moneygram was great for the stars reload.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:48 AM

I"m trying to figure out some ways we can maybe group together and plan some ways to get more players.

If anybody else would like to chat about this also.. take a seat with me on worldpx in the 22 sng ten man sit n go section at 8pm eastern every night and we can brainstorm a few ideas i have/ and ideas u might have. Be kind of like a roundtable discussion with those interested in doing something to support playing "rakefree."

Doing anything is better than nothing.. and everyone counts.

Hope to see a few players show up to get something going!!
Old 05-20-2007, 11:08 AM

Fred,

You mentioned a couple of months ago that you were looking into affiliate opportunities. Any progress on that front?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 AM

Theres been talk of using purchased visa giftcards to fund wsex, could anyone tell me a specific place that got it from as I've heard elsewhere some work, some dont but no specifics on which. Lookin for a website answer to grab a virtual card.

Thanks

PP
Old 05-23-2007, 01:03 PM

....two hour server maintainence today (Wed 5/23) starting at 1pm Eastern.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:21 PM

They're cash outs are ridiculously inconsistent in every method that i've tried. At the moment, its been 10 days since I paid $30 for the quick FedEx option on a withdrawal cheque which is promised within 2-4 days business days and I just spoke to them and they haven't even processed the cheque yet.

I've had the same inconsistent speed trying to cash out with Moneybookers.

Enjoying the rake-free poker, but if they dont step up their customer service its hardly worth playing on such a small site.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're cash outs are ridiculously inconsistent in every method that i've tried. At the moment, its been 10 days since I paid $30 for the quick FedEx option on a withdrawal cheque which is promised within 2-4 days business days and I just spoke to them and they haven't even processed the cheque yet.

I've had the same inconsistent speed trying to cash out with Moneybookers.

Enjoying the rake-free poker, but if they dont step up their customer service its hardly worth playing on such a small site.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that all the sites are currently having some issue with cash outs. That's the legislative environment in which players and sites have been thrust. Delays are not unique to WPX.

In my experience, their level of service has been quite good. It exceeds that of other sites and compares very well to most regular businesses out in the free world. WPX can be reached by phone, IM or email. The responsiveness is quite good and the options for communication are quite thoroughly constructed.

I have three checks in the air. They'll get here when they get here. They always have in the past and I have confidence that they will in the future.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:58 PM

Anything new in the new download? It may be my imagination, but the action seems to be moving faster.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:14 PM

For people wondering how to deposit, I got WU to go through. They charged me $51 to transfer $500, but WPEX covered the fees. (They deposited $551 straight into my account.)

And I have to agree with jfk, they have excellent customer service. I've spoken with them through IM a few times, and they were somewhat slow, but eventually helpful. Also, phone and emails are answered.

Unlike AP, where you don't know how to contact them, and you have to wait days --> weeks for a response, and when you get the response it makes no sense and just pisses you off even more. Sorry, I'm just bitter on AP.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:32 PM

i have 2k in ftp that i'd like to move to wpx. what kind of time frame am i looking at/what is my play?
Closed Thread