Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Is it just me or is this a date?

The placement of his hands in the sitting-on-lap photo does not suggest a high level of intimacy to me. His left hand would at least be around her stomach or something.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dont break up with her. continue to rail her when she comes home. just also rail other chicks in the mean time

[/ QUOTE ]

not that i agree w/this advice, but he's clearly too emotionally involved for this to work.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just ask her who that dude is on her website who it looks like she is on a date with?

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, how was this not your first move?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a million things running through my mind so I thought it best that I take the day to figure out something instead of just calling and acting irrational and saying a bunch of [censored] I might regret.

I am not calling her first. If we never speak again I am fine with that because it will let me know where we stand, but I am taking back the control. Once she understands that I am in a place mentally where I can either make things work or I can move on with my life, we will be able to discuss what's really going on.

If she calls tonight I plan on letting her know where I stand, but I will NOT raise my voice or come across as jealous and crazy. I will ask her about the pictures and then gauge her reaction. If she finds the decency to admit that there is something going on here, I will explain that it's time that we go our seperate ways. If she gets annoyed that I am explaining what I think about this to her, ill tell her to relax for just a few more minutes because it's the last she'll hear from me.

That being said, I'll prolly [censored] the whole conversation up.

Either way, ill have a trip report at some point for when she tells me she is banging 12 dudes and I get hammered drunk and come out of a blackout 3 states away with a dead hooker in my hotel room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodluck Focus, you have a sound plan. Please let us know how it went.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Either way, ill have a trip report at some point for when she tells me she is banging 12 dudes and I get hammered drunk and come out of a blackout 3 states away with a dead hooker in my hotel room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? You can probably find a few chicks that would do that for free at your local graveyard.

And good luck!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well whatever you do don't tell her so you can keep up the 3x railing per day

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this totally.

With my girl its like hitting the lotto if i rail her 3 times in a week nevermind a day. Then the rest of the time i have to listen to her typical woman crap. Come to think of it i kinda wish she would leave for a week then come back to rail me 3 times in a day and then turn around and go again and then continue the cycle.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And he does look kinda gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Threesome and a win-win situation for you then. If you ask nicely, maybe he'll wear the man-thong.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo
Old 08-07-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Op,

Go hump other chicks. At least hang out with other chicks. Somehow work this into the convo with your so called GF. Stop contacting her, make her contact you. You have to turn into the man in this relationship again. The days of her running ish need to be over.

[/ QUOTE ]

woah, we should not be trying to save this relationship.

i've been in this spot before, right down to the girl's actions. this relationship is definitely done.

op: this girl has no respect for you any more. if you want to [censored] her on the side, fine, but you should definitely start looking for a new gf.

[/ QUOTE ]

She has no respect for him because he has been acting like a girly man. My line wasn't exactly to "save" the relationship, it was just to be a [censored] man. At least this will get him other tang while she is away and then more tang when she comes back in town.

I feel you on the not wanting to play games, but I have come to learn that you have to until you get in the right mindset where you won't have to.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM

I just wanted to add that she is pretty cute and I hope that you didn't lose her to that ugly ass dude.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We always make plans for her to fly back here, but she has a million excuses why it will never work out when I talk about flying there sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

The clincher, IMO. She's trying to keep her worlds separate for a reason.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Keep banging her and figure things out when you're not long distance. She's cute