Old 09-10-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

I went on to live well.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i highly doubt many if any people take people's clothes out of the dryer before its done. they just can't be bothered to get down to take their stuff out for an hour, and continue their selfish douchebaggery when people who don't feel like waiting for them take their stuff out.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd like to hear confirmation from EMc about this

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, not done yet. Its one of 2 things that people do in the building I live in that boggle my mind as to how they can be that rude. Well, I do have one possible explanation, but dont wanna be called a racist/sexist. If they are done and you take them out, fine, thats just me being lazy. But if the shirts are even still wet (I can maybe understand damp jeans), then its revenge time.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:52 PM

This got a little long, but you might enjoy it. Cliff notes at bottom.

I have a tale of revenge pulled on me.

When I was 18, I was seeing a girl a couple of years younger than me, Heather. She was 15 at the time and our relationship was complete total 100% sex, at least to me. It was awesome. Oral, anal, normal, you name it. She was a sex addict. Her mom knew about me, knew we had sex and even got her on the pill, so I was not scared of jailbait or anything. But that is not where this story goes.

One day, we jump into my pickup truck, turn out of my driveway of my parents house in Struthers, OH onto the street and stop at the stopsign which is about 50 ft from my house. At the same time, a friend of mine passes us going the opposite way. He waves at me and stops in front of my house. I put my truck in reverse and start backing up to my house and BOOM, I smack right into a car behind me that I did not see.

The cops get there, I had a suspended license and I was given a driving under suspension ticket for which I had to appear in court for.

Fast forward to 2 weeks later (I believe this is in May, 1988), a couple of my friends come over and say they are going to Daytona Beach to live, do I want to come?? HELL [censored] YEAH, I wanna come. Lets see...stay here and go to court for driving under suspension or go to the ass capital of the world and live.

So I am standing in my bedroom packing to go to FL and Heather walks in. She asks what I am doing. "Going to Florida", I say. "For how long?"...say asks, "To live". She loses it. She starts balling, blah blah blah. I did not really care.

Prior to this, I had purchased 4 tickets to see AC/DC for my friends and I. To soften the blow on Heather, I asked if she wanted the tix. She said she would take them. So I look everywhere for the tickets and I cannot find them. She is witness to this. I tell her sorry, I cannot find the tickets.

So I get to Florida, open my suitcase and there are the AC/DC tickets. Do I send them to Heather? Ahh, no, I send them to my friend John instead. I later learn when John got the tixs, he showed them to Heather and see tried to claim them. He did not agree and took his GF, mom and brother to the show. LOL.

Anyways..I stayed in FL a total of 5 months. I hitchhiked home broke. Since I was now a fugitive from the law in my hometown of Struthers I could not go back and live with my parents. My friend John (the AC/DC tix guy) by this time had this own place in Youngstown with his GF. He said I could stay with then. Cool. What he did not tell me was that my ex Heather was also staying there in a spare room (Yes, she was still 15, her mom did not care).

Anyways, I try to hook up with Heather like nothing happened. You know, just pick up where we left off. Heather wants none of this. She was pissed that I just up and left, but seemed especially pissed about the AC/DC tix. We did however seemed to be getting along for the next couple of weeks, so I thought everything was cool.

So one Friday night we are at a bar, John and I. It was the old C & R on Market St. in Youngstown. I was only 18 and had been going there since I was 16. I spot Heather and her sister sitting at a booth and go over and start getting friendly. John and I were just about to leave and I tell Heather this. She says not to go. She wants to hook up later on. YEAH BABY. So she gets up and lets me in the seat next to her. After about 10 minutes or so of her telling me
what she was going to do to me later...she says she has to go to the bathroom. She returns a couple minutes later.

So about 10 minutes later I am sitting there and 2 uniformed Youngstown cops approuch me and ask me if I am ...[my name]. [censored]. "You have a date with a Struthers judge", they tell me.

Seems when Heather went to the bathroom, she called up the Struthers Police station and told them where they could find me. She was laughing as the cops cuffed me and took me away. Also, since it was a Friday, I could not see a judge until Monday so jail was my home for the weekend.

Incredibly, Friday night - Sunday morning was all the jail time I did for this ordeal.

Cliff notes:

Get a Driving under suspension ticket.

Break up with girlfriend of 6 months to move to FL and skip court apperence.

Attempt reunion with GF upon return 5 months later. GF refuses. Move in with friend in next city over a fugitive. GF just happens to be living there too.

At a bar one Friday night. Ex GF says not to leave, she wants to hook up later. I stay. She calls cops and tells them I am there. Laughs as I am arrested.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:58 PM

wow you got owned. I intended to only read the cliffnotes, but I had to read the post afterwards. It was a little disappointing, but you definitely got played
Old 09-10-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i highly doubt many if any people take people's clothes out of the dryer before its done. they just can't be bothered to get down to take their stuff out for an hour, and continue their selfish douchebaggery when people who don't feel like waiting for them take their stuff out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, not done yet. Its one of 2 things that people do in the building I live in that boggle my mind as to how they can be that rude. Well, I do have one possible explanation, but dont wanna be called a racist/sexist. If they are done and you take them out, fine, thats just me being lazy. But if the shirts are even still wet (I can maybe understand damp jeans), then its revenge time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just wanna be clear. so people will actually take your clothes out while the dryer is actually spinning with them in it. they will interrupt your cycle, put their clothes in, and then use the rest of your time (i'm assuming it's some kind of pay per time system) for their clothes? don't they only get like, a remainder of your time?
Old 09-10-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just wanna be clear. so people will actually take your clothes out while the dryer is actually spinning with them in it. they will interrupt your cycle, put their clothes in, and then use the rest of your time (i'm assuming it's some kind of pay per time system) for their clothes? don't they only get like, a remainder of your time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the purpose of this is to save 75 cents, but that all the dryers are full and they do not want to wait...
Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the purpose of this is to save 75 cents, but that all the dryers are full and they do not want to wait...

[/ QUOTE ]

but it's entirely different if all the dryers are turning and burning, they would then be stealing your time basically
Old 09-10-2007, 02:44 PM

d,

Its a free machine, so they arent stealing time. Ive never seen someone do it, so IDK whether they just take [censored] out or if when the cycle is done they take it out (weak machines here, so more than 1 cycle is required)
Old 09-10-2007, 04:19 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what happened to me--my clothes were still soaking wet when I found them on the ledge. That's never happened when they have run through the full cycle.

I honestly don't know if they get the remainder of my time or if the dryer automatically resets.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has happened so long ago I am not sure what caused it. I think it was maybe spiking a drink with extra alcohol. I don't know what started the fight

[/ QUOTE ]it matters. a good revenge story requires some initial offense.[ QUOTE ]
Senior year of college Easter Break. My friend Mich and I put a TV in the hallway of the second floor, Just outside Bob's bedroom door. We put in the tape of death, all three starwars films back to back to back. We systematically take a 4 foot pile of wall street journals that we have been saving for weeks. We crumble up each sheet of paper into a ball and toss it into his room. Using some plywood, we fill his room, completely. The last piece of plywood was put with a 2 foot gap at the top. After 2 plays through the tape the room was full.

Bob's mind was broken on Easter Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]so you spent 6 hours filling the guy's room with newspaper and plywood? got pics? sounds like too much work.