Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Teen pregnancy (Or:I\'m too young to be a dad)

OP sorry about that, she told me she was on the pill. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 09:32 PM

when girls get that "feeling", thats generaly a bad sign. sorry bro. congrats
Old 06-19-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your 17 and getting laid on a regular basis, quit moaning about your gf feeling dizzy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You say that like it's weird for 17 year olds to be getting laid on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im 18 and most people I know are definetly not getting laid on a regular basis. Most of my good friends only got laid once they hit 18 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].
Old 06-19-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your 17 and getting laid on a regular basis, quit moaning about your gf feeling dizzy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You say that like it's weird for 17 year olds to be getting laid on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im 18 and most people I know are definetly not getting laid on a regular basis. Most of my good friends only got laid once they hit 18 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

booya UK, sex from 16 FTW
Old 06-25-2007, 02:32 PM

update?
Old 06-26-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Abortion is murder - Its wrong, simple as that. I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to give you advice. Yes, it DOES seem like she's pregnant so I would suggest buying a home pregnancy test. And soon, you don't have to way. But a two pack, take one now and if it's negative take the other in a week. By then you should definitely have positive results if she is pregnant. I'm 16, single, and pregnant. I'm keeping my baby =] Good luck and keep me updated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez I didn't know Peter666 had a gimmick account.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Give your head a shake. Having an abortion = trauma, but you think giving up a live child and living with that would be easier??? Also, naive to think that anybody that adopts the child (except a relative) would want the biological parents butting in and confusing the kid.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think giving a child up for adoption would be easier for both of us than getting an abortion...Not saying it would be easy, but certainly easier than an abortion.

I didn't say that I would want to be like a second dad to the kid if he or she was adopted...But I would certainly want to meet the child at some point in his or her life.

People saying I don't have a clue are, for the most part, correct. I'm not even 18, what the hell am I supposed to know about raising a child and all the things that go with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

In an adoption, most likely that choice will not be yours, ever. The adoptive parents obviously want to be THE parents, and unless they tell the kid at some point (which many do), and the kid wants to find you, you will never know where this kid is. Again, this is probably nothing, but I just want to disabuse of any illusions about what happens. My friend decided to find his biological mom and they now have a relationship, but he didn't do this until he was in his 30's, so to think that you will ever see this theoretical child before you are 40 is unrealistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are being naive. There is such a shortage of healthy white babies in this country(and people don't want to adopt black babies) that many adoption agencies will in fact set a plan like this up for the biological parents.

That said, abortion is still a viable option.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Give your head a shake. Having an abortion = trauma, but you think giving up a live child and living with that would be easier??? Also, naive to think that anybody that adopts the child (except a relative) would want the biological parents butting in and confusing the kid.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think giving a child up for adoption would be easier for both of us than getting an abortion...Not saying it would be easy, but certainly easier than an abortion.

I didn't say that I would want to be like a second dad to the kid if he or she was adopted...But I would certainly want to meet the child at some point in his or her life.

People saying I don't have a clue are, for the most part, correct. I'm not even 18, what the hell am I supposed to know about raising a child and all the things that go with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

In an adoption, most likely that choice will not be yours, ever. The adoptive parents obviously want to be THE parents, and unless they tell the kid at some point (which many do), and the kid wants to find you, you will never know where this kid is. Again, this is probably nothing, but I just want to disabuse of any illusions about what happens. My friend decided to find his biological mom and they now have a relationship, but he didn't do this until he was in his 30's, so to think that you will ever see this theoretical child before you are 40 is unrealistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are being naive. There is such a shortage of healthy white babies in this country(and people don't want to adopt black babies) that many adoption agencies will in fact set a plan like this up for the biological parents.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm black...
Old 06-26-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm black...

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad. In that case you will never get a plan like that. Sad to say it but there's just a higher demand for white babies. I guess it's the product of the racist society we live in. I would really push her to consider an abortion if I were you because it's going to be tough for her to give the baby up once it's born. It's a lot tougher than people think it is. I know this because I watched a friend do it and it tore at her for months. Abortion tears at you too but it's easier in the first trimester when it's just a tiny blob on the screen. And at least with abortion you don't have to think for the rest of your life about the kid you gave to someone else.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 AM

Ok I lied I'm white but really I think this whole thread is becoming irrelevant...We're both almost positive that she is not pregnant(I've actually thought that for a while now but I guess it's good either way)

She's definitely getting on birth control ASAP though...One pregnancy scare was enough for me.