Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Click-2-confuse

You can play all you want. No problem there. The problem is when you want to cash out. Neteller is no longer an option, and some of the other recommended pay services at first glance seem to be less than advertised. Click2pay's phone lines are down, you can't talk to anyone as an example.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the stupid question guys.

I play on PS and have only made 2 deposits through Net Teller to play at the micro limits. I have about $1k on PS right now. Is this new development only pertaining to new deposits? If I want to just keep playing and not make any deposits am I ok? And what about the time I finally want to make a withdrawl, what can I do since NT is going away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a stupid question at all. You can absolutely keep playing. When you want to withdraw, there will be several options. Signing up with click2pay seems like a good option (althought maybe not for a few days or so until they aren't so busy) and I believe you will need to make a small deposit to stars with it to switch your withdrawal method. For example, you make a minimum deposit on to stars with click2pay, stars sees this and now knows that you are using it, so the next time you with withdraw it will go to your new click2pay account.

Also, if nothing else, you will always be able to have them mail you a paper check.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:30 PM

That would work if Stars accepted click2pay. They don't.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the stupid question guys.

I play on PS and have only made 2 deposits through Net Teller to play at the micro limits. I have about $1k on PS right now. Is this new development only pertaining to new deposits? If I want to just keep playing and not make any deposits am I ok? And what about the time I finally want to make a withdrawl, what can I do since NT is going away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep playing. Meanwhile, hit the withdraw button in the PokerStars cashier, view the available deposit/withdraw methods. Pick one you like and go through the withdrawal process when you're ready.

I'm sure Stars has plenty of deposit and withdrawal methods for US players.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:35 PM

I would be very surprised if you had to make a deposit to FTP with Click2Pay in order to let them know your preferred deposit method.

I would think a simple e-mail with your account info would be sufficient. If you deposited with Neteller, they will be more than willing to help you change your deposit/withdrawal info.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:44 PM

On Full Tilt's website they list "Instant eCheck" as an option - I imagine this is similar to Party's old IGMPay, just a direct EFT to the site or back to your bank account for a withdrawal.

When I go to make a deposit, "Instant eCheck" is not an option for me.

Any idea why?
Old 01-18-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On Full Tilt's website they list "Instant eCheck" as an option - I imagine this is similar to Party's old IGMPay, just a direct EFT to the site or back to your bank account for a withdrawal.

When I go to make a deposit, "Instant eCheck" is not an option for me.

Any idea why?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is disabled for US users too now, same with Stars.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:20 PM

E-check is no good anymore on Stars.

I e-mailed them within the last hour and they responded by saying you can no longer deposit OR withdraw with NETeller, Instant eChecks or Central Coin anymore.

The only deposit method available to players from the US is e-passporte.

Withdrawing from Stars can either be done via e-passporte or by paper check.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Neteller Alternatives Info

I just signed up for and used Instadebit for an experimental deposit to UB. It worked, and the money was there right away. My roommate has been using it for a while to fund his sportsbet accounts, and has had no complaints. Of course, nobody else accepts it yet and it will probably stop working soon anyway, so...
Old 01-18-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can play all you want. No problem there. The problem is when you want to cash out. Neteller is no longer an option, and some of the other recommended pay services at first glance seem to be less than advertised. Click2pay's phone lines are down, you can't talk to anyone as an example.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude calm down about the phone lines being down already. They are experiencing a less than anticipated volume of people at the moment due to more than obvious reasons.