Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: OOT weekly thread: minor things that infuriate you

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

Week looks pretty mild for weather actually.

If you're actually going to be in IA you should head to altoona for some gambling with me at prairie meadows.

[/ QUOTE ]
Goddamn that weather looks nice. Looks like I got lucky...

Just FYI, I'd love to meet up (I think you're on the east side of the state, southeast part maybe?) but it turns out I'm fairly booked up (I'm sure that won't stop me from squeezing out a hundred posts or so here, heh). I'm now staying all week and it happens the PGA Tour stops there this week so I've got tickets to that on Thursday, and then one of my cousins is getting married so fun will commence on Friday and Saturday and hopefully I will nail a fat Iowa broad. Not to mention I put the "fun" in "funeral", so it should be quite a week. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who back into parking spaces for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is always a reason to back into a parking space. It's so we don't have to back out. I do it all the time. Gets the tough part of parking out of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

truth, plus: backing in = easier than backing out

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should clarify. I'm assuming from your comment and tuq's comment that you guys are actually adept at backing in. I just hate waiting on some fkstick in a giant SUV to wheel around 5 times while they back into a space approximately 6 inches wider than their car.

Also, this was posted on another board, but I couldn't agree more: Return grocery store shopping carts to the cart launch: what, are you so fat, lazy, stupid, or pressed for time between your 1 PM and 2 PM supermodel blowjobs that you can't walk a shopping cart 25 feet to the [censored] cart launch? I'll answer that for you, take your personal self-importance rating (from 1-100) and subtract 60 points from it because believe me, I am a generous grader, you stupid [censored]. When you are done loading your groceries from your cart to your trunk, push the cart back to one of the clearly labeled cart launches. Don't push the [censored] thing up against the nearest curb. Here's a helpful hint-- ask yourself, "What would an attractive person with a standing pulse rate of less than 80 beats per minute do?" Then [censored] do it, because what we would do is push the [censored] cart back where it goes, you [censored] racist communist pedophile.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention I put the "fun" in "funeral", so it should be quite a week. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i put the "laugh" in manslaughter
Old 07-09-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who back into parking spaces for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is always a reason to back into a parking space. It's so we don't have to back out. I do it all the time. Gets the tough part of parking out of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

truth, plus: backing in = easier than backing out

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should clarify. I'm assuming from your comment and tuq's comment that you guys are actually adept at backing in. I just hate waiting on some fkstick in a giant SUV to wheel around 5 times while they back into a space approximately 6 inches wider than their car.

Also, this was posted on another board, but I couldn't agree more: Return grocery store shopping carts to the cart launch: what, are you so fat, lazy, stupid, or pressed for time between your 1 PM and 2 PM supermodel blowjobs that you can't walk a shopping cart 25 feet to the [censored] cart launch? I'll answer that for you, take your personal self-importance rating (from 1-100) and subtract 60 points from it because believe me, I am a generous grader, you stupid [censored]. When you are done loading your groceries from your cart to your trunk, push the cart back to one of the clearly labeled cart launches. Don't push the [censored] thing up against the nearest curb. Here's a helpful hint-- ask yourself, "What would an attractive person with a standing pulse rate of less than 80 beats per minute do?" Then [censored] do it, because what we would do is push the [censored] cart back where it goes, you [censored] racist communist pedophile.

[/ QUOTE ]

What bugs me is when people who don't return their carts either just left them drift and hit your car right in front of you(!!!) or leave them in a space so you can't pull in anymore. At least having the strength and willpower to push them out of the way shouldn't be too much to ask. Sometimes I drive up to a store and a lot of stalls are taken up with carts, even when the little cart storage area is like just two or three stalls away.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
every time i want to make a right turn on a red light, there's a car in the right lane waiting to go straight. had they positioned their vehicle to the left side of the lane, i'd be able to go by them on the right and make the turn. instead, they're squarely in the middle of the lane, which means i have to wait until the light turns green.

it's not even that these people are inconsiderate. rather, they simply don't possess the intelligence that's required to process what's happening around them and how their actions are affecting me, even after experiencing this intersection situation 100,000 times. not once has the thought popped into their microbrain that "hey, maybe if i move a bit to the left, the car behind me with their blinker on could go by me and get on with their travels/day/life".

just once, i'd like to see one of these idiots get t-boned by a bus in the intersection while i'm making my right turn 5 minutes later than i should have been able to. (at slow speed i guess, i'm not savage enough to want to see them killed, even though that would be great for the gene pool, but i'd enjoy watching their vehicle get [censored] up at least)

[/ QUOTE ]

It bugs me when there's still space on the right(a bike path, half a lane, whatever) to turn, and they could let you by for your right turn if they scooted up or over a couple or few feet, but they don't. What do they have to lose?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
because no white people in mississippi walk obliviously slowly?
are you high?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because there are no white people in Mississippi, LDO.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Being woken up at 7 am by my roommate's ear-blasting rap music while he showers.

[/ QUOTE ]

If a jury would refuse to convict you of murder for it, it doesn't count as a minor thing anymore.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. I'm actually smart enough to get the door open, and 87 people dash through the door like I'm a [censored] doorman. They never say thank you either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying thank you when someone holds open the door for you is being ultra-trash. We're becoming a nation raised by wolves.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when people enter the bathroom that i am alone in and choose the urinal right next to the one I'm using and attempt to strike up some pointless conversation with me; there are plenty of urinals to choose from and I don't feel like having a chat while in mid-piss for christ sake

also make at least some effort not to wave your junk around for all to see, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or peek over the top to check out my junk. If I'd wanted you to see it, you'd have seen it already. And whether you like it or not, you can't have some, so what's the point of torturing yourself?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cashiers who don't say hi to me. Of course I say hi and ask how they're doing. A tiny percentage just ignore me. Like wtf you think you're better than me? You work the 4am shift at wal-mart!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLs QFT