Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion -spoiler free-

Yeah locke has changed, he used to be cool. And about killing off all the black people or writing them off the show, I don't think any remaining character is black. So I guess Sun and Jin will be targeted next.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:03 PM

http://bp3.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/...0-h/thecat.jpg

pictures of the cats
Old 03-08-2007, 01:12 PM

another good, no great, episode. not sure why they have to have one great one and then suck for two episodes and then continue this cycle. they must know what people want and imagine they lose viewers if they keep putting in fluff episodes throughout. keep the story developing and ill be happy. pretty simple.

also, i get sooooo fudging annoyed at posts in these types of threads that all they say are "wow" or "sick" and that's the entire post. it essentially adds nothing to these threads except another garbage post to scroll through. unless readers are watching both lost and following along on their computer at the exact moment they dont know what is meant and even if they do, who freakin cares. are you "sicking" the cow sighting? "wowing" the chess match? say something or dont bother posting.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

also, i get sooooo fudging annoyed at posts in these types of threads that all they say are "wow" or "sick" and that's the entire post. it essentially adds nothing to these threads except another garbage post to scroll through. unless readers are watching both lost and following along on their computer at the exact moment they dont know what is meant and even if they do, who freakin cares. are you "sicking" the cow sighting? "wowing" the chess match? say something or dont bother posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand your point but a core group of people actually watch the show simultaneously so those posts are kind of just like chatting w/ those people while watching.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah locke has changed, he used to be cool. And about killing off all the black people or writing them off the show, I don't think any remaining character is black. So I guess Sun and Jin will be targeted next.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to Rose?
Old 03-08-2007, 01:35 PM

She's still around, as is her husband (who I might add is the only remaining member from the tail section who wasn't either killed or captured). Last we heard from them they were constantly fighting with each other.

My guess is that someone big is also going to die soon. We haven't had a big death in a few episodes, so it's bound to happen soon.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:37 PM

lock and charlie are next to get killed since desmond changed the past and saved them from the hatch blowup, also eko said to lock he is next before he died, I am just waiting for this to happen
Old 03-08-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lock and charlie are next to get killed since desmond changed the past and saved them from the hatch blowup, also eko said to lock he is next before he died, I am just waiting for this to happen

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Locke will eventually sacrifice himself to the island for the good of his fellow lostaways. This is pure speculation of course, but I think it would fit in nicely.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I've mentioned this a couple of times before, but it's worth noting again, these two really suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree. I've said it before, but the minute they do a flashback on either Nikki or Paolo will be the last time I ever watch the show.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:11 PM

Nikki and Paulo were introduced (haphazardly) for one specific reason, and that will be revealed in the coming weeks.