Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: The Well: luegofuego

[ QUOTE ]
i agree with basically everything you say and you have good taste in stuff so it hurts my heart a little that you think i am fish [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

anyway my question is, wtf do you go when you randomly disappear from 2+2/online poker for a couple months every now and then? it seems like you have been capable of beating 10/20 for ages but every few months you disappear and then come back and have to grind your way back up the limits again.

do you just periodically spend a couple months blowing the cash you made on degeneracy? cos that's what i like to imagine from some huge nordic viking cokehead who looks like he wants to pummel you but actually sits around listening to skinny dudes playing acoustic guitar and singing about their feelings [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i def do not consider u a fish. definitely one of the top 3/6 regulars when i played u - if not THE best 3/6 reg at party at the time, so dont worry about that.

i dont really randomly dissapear that often (well i did last month, but that was because my ISP cut my internet off and i decided to see how life was without it. lemme tell u, it RULED). sometimes im jsut not in the mood for playing/posting. havent enjoyed poker in a long long while, so thats probably why.

re: the viking/emo thing, i guess that could be semi-close to the truth? i have heard similar things from other people. i dont do that much coke tho heh. but ppl tell me i can be pretty intimidating if u dont know me, probably because i just dont care what unknowns think about me and that i have little patience with people i find annoying. its a leak for sure.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im a hudbot. dont remember anything about anyone i face. good memory is easily the most overrated aspect of poker. just look at their numbers and try to analyze them. its pretty easy and u can get more from the PAHUD stats than u might think. most players play pretty much the same anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
So a basic newbie question: what stats would indicate that I should 2nd/3rd barrel somebody? Eg a low WTSD means he's folding winners (good for 2nd/3rd bar) and a high WTSD means he calls the flop with rubbish that folds to a turn bet (again good) which seems paradoxial.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are stats for it, "fold to c-bet", just combine that with a high vpip/coldcall/bb defend stat, a higher fold to turn bet stat and a low AF and u have a perfect candidate for pummeling.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you think your win rate would be if you were to play online 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

8+.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:05 AM

Do you have a job or do you play for a living? What have you studied/gonna study. Got any plans for the future?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
big aha-moment was probably when i folded TPTK for the first time or something like that. got a fuzzy feeling all over. i love being a fortress. CANT TOUCH THIS

[/ QUOTE ]

I just chuckled my ass off.
CMAO i guess.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have a job or do you play for a living? What have you studied/gonna study. Got any plans for the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

im a bum. never finished anything ever. no plans, apart from investing a [censored] of money in index funds and maybe starting a business in the future.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:59 AM

Where in sweden is the nuts to live?
Do you sit in games full of decent regs if you think you have an edge or do you usually waiti for fish or bad regs to sit?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:00 AM

Thanks for doing this session. Fulltilt is down for maint. and it's been both entertaining and inspiring.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 AM

Very interesting read luego
Old 10-18-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where in sweden is the nuts to live?
Do you sit in games full of decent regs if you think you have an edge or do you usually waiti for fish or bad regs to sit?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on how many tables i play and what mood i am in. i have not seen many tables where i feel that my edge is non-existant at the stakes i play. but if i only feel like 2-4tabling, i will definitely be a lot pickier when table selecting. if i am on a 20k hand marathon run session, i just dont care cause i am playing way better than everyone i face.

the nuts in sweden is clearly gothenburg. the girls might be slightly hotter in stockholm but theres just a better atmosphere in gothenburg. more relaxed and party, people drink way more and dance way more it seems. in winter however, the nuts place to be in sweden is probably on an airport with a ticket to australia in hand.