Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

Need Weed in NYC.....PM please.....

fyc
Old 03-21-2007, 10:20 AM

Video of tech guy showing Vapir vaporizer on ABC News: youtube

also, different one on Tech TV: link
Old 03-21-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brownies, made properly, WILL get you higher than any other method. The fact that it takes a while to kick in and that it's so palatable means that you can accidentally end up eating a TON of pot before you know what hits you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, unplug the phone, close the curtains, and don't
plan on moving from the sofa for at least 6 or 8 hours.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You may be right - but here in Canada it's completely standard to roll all joints using a little bit of tobacco. I find it rolls and smokes easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Canada and rolling a regular joint of weed with tobacco is the stupidest thing to do IMO and everyone that I know's opinions as well, why the hell would you want to ruin the taste of the weed with tobacoo??
Old 03-21-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You may be right - but here in Canada it's completely standard to roll all joints using a little bit of tobacco. I find it rolls and smokes easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Canada and rolling a regular joint of weed with tobacco is the stupidest thing to do IMO and everyone that I know's opinions as well, why the hell would you want to ruin the taste of the weed with tobacoo??

[/ QUOTE ]

Arguing with me about the 'proper' way to roll a joint is just pissing in the wind my friend. I've been smoking for about 15 years now, and I always use tobacco while rolling. Why? It burns smoother and slower. It tastes a lot better - not nearly as harsh (no I don't smoke sess - only nice hydro). I find the taste of straight herb in a joint to be very harsh. The tobacco also absorbs some of the resin while smoking, thus giving you an extra 'filler' without having to roll 2 gram joints. It's the same premise that applies to hash oil.

IMO - people that take a line like yours are usually: A) under the age of 20, and B) trying to impress others with their vast knowledge of the proper way to smoke.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Arguing with me about the 'proper' way to roll a joint is just pissing in the wind my friend. I've been smoking for about 15 years now, and I always use tobacco while rolling. Why? It burns smoother and slower. It tastes a lot better - not nearly as harsh (no I don't smoke sess - only nice hydro). I find the taste of straight herb in a joint to be very harsh. The tobacco also absorbs some of the resin while smoking, thus giving you an extra 'filler' without having to roll 2 gram joints.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. Americans usually put the good stuff in a bong or a bowl, and roll their joints with schwag. Rolling it with hydro would just be a waste, since the high THC content would kill your lungs, and there's absolutely no reason to be smoking that much THC at once.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it's a generational thing, but I can't ever see myself packing another bowl as long as I live

[/ QUOTE ]

Marijuana tip #4,284: Slow-Roast Your Bowl

Bowls tend to catch smokers (who are used to bongs or joints) off guard by hitting them with an intense blast of heat whenever they take a big hit off a freshly packed bowl.

The key to smoking a bowl is to slow roast. Bring the flame as close as you can to the weed, regulating the proximity with your inhalation, but do not touch the flame to the pot. It may take a toke or two worth of practice, but it's very easy.

Slow roasting ensures the following:

1) A minimum of THC is destroyed by the direct heat of the flame, allowing greater amounts of assimilation.

2) Smoke intake is slow and steady, preventing the unpleasant hacking fit immediately afterward.

3) The weed tastes much better.

4) If you're using a lighter, this ensures that you aren't inhaling the damn butane fumes when you hit the bowl.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The key to smoking a bowl is to slow roast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me give that a try right quick here...
Old 03-22-2007, 12:41 AM

Trip Report: I think if I had a really long match I could do this. The lighter is getting too hot and I'm running out of lung capacity.

BTW, last night I read on a weed message board that the need to hold in a hit to get max highness is a fallacy. What appeared to be experienced posters/users agreed with this sentiment and proceeded to communicate with a snide tone wrt those who hold the smoke in their lungs for 15 seconds.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trip Report: I think if I had a really long match I could do this. The lighter is getting too hot and I'm running out of lung capacity.

BTW, last night I read on a weed message board that the need to hold in a hit to get max highness is a fallacy. What appeared to be experienced posters/users agreed with this sentiment and proceeded to communicate with a snide tone wrt those who hold the smoke in their lungs for 15 seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree. I find the longer I hold in a hit, the less smoke I exhale. This leads me to believe my lungs absorb more smoke, and therefore more drugs.

I'm sure you could test this by taking an extremely fast hit. Inhale a decent-sized bowl as fast as possible, and exhale rapidly after the weed stops burning.

I have to believe that slowly burning, inhaling, and holding in for as long as possible would have a greater effect.