Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you are a white male, have you ever had sex with an Asian female?
No 36 83.72%
Yes 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 6/7

I tried the site after reading some of the recent replies. The lag is better, but it is still there. However, the time outs are killing me. I usually play 4 tables at a time sometimes 5 or 6 and I could hardly play 3 tonight. The time is so short I had to let two tables go when I was in a serious pot.

I know that PS added fast tables, but the FTP tables seem to be much quicker to time out. Of course I played at FTP mostly rather than PS because I liked the way the tables ran.

You may do more rake per table due to the shorter length of decision time, but from me you will lose tables. I will be forced to cut back to 2 or 3.

I have played at the site since the beginning and have played daily. I would like to see some tables as they were and some labelled as "fast" so there would be a choice for players like me.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:54 PM

Awesome job with the new patch, love the speed.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:57 PM

I appreciate the speed-up. But. Dare I say. I think it's a tad too fast. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I appreciate the speed-up. But. Dare I say. I think it's a tad too fast. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Before when I was datamining on average I would get 28.6666 hands very minute and now I get 90+... Triple the speed crazy
Old 06-08-2007, 04:06 PM

Okay, I just logged in and there was another software update for FTP to install (there wasn't one this morning). Anything I need to know about before I start playing?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:21 PM

if someone d/c's you get to sit there for two minutes so he gets a chance to get back and fold his 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. which hey, i don't mind exercising some patience, but when the games are already like crack on speed it looks a bit ridiculous.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:42 PM

Anyone who's saying it's too fast: WTF?? Was expecting 5 second decision times after the complaints, but it's about Party speed now and can easily 4-table. This is a great upgrade, please do not roll it back.

Did not expect the rickroll. A++
Old 06-08-2007, 04:46 PM

PLEASE keep the tables FAST this is AWESOME
Old 06-08-2007, 05:11 PM

So I logged on to FT to try the new software and I must say it is fast. Playing 6-max NL you will probably get the same 450-500 hands an hour 4-tabling that you used to 6-tabling the tables are that much faster. There is definitely less decision time which is bizarre because I thought the change was to give more decision time but regardless I must say I am very happy the with change and I think it will have a beneficial effect by forcing us grinders to play less tables (with the same number of hands per hour) which is a great phenomenon all around for the poker.

On a personal note Id like to add I think FT has done a fantastic job IN THE END. The fact that they have been working with our community so closely I think is hugely beneficial to both 2p2 and FT. FTPdoug even talked to me personally when I was experiencing lag problems. I know they are not as efficient as PS I think we all know that but for a US site that offers rakeback compare it to the likes of UB, AP etc and you can see that FT is at the very minimum doing a decent job.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:15 PM

having to play less tables=less PAHUD/PTRACKER lag ...good job full tilt ..