Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
print this thread out and present it to her on tuesday. Dont preface the gift of this thread at all just simply put it in her locker. make sure it is swak and sprinkled with your cologne. If she approaches you and asks if it is from you simply respond with do you want it to be? if she says yes let the sexing begin. I dont see any flaws in this imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really serious? I really think you are. I am actually out of cologne. Just bought more online. WOn't be here till mid next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

take your dads brut, if you have a father and not two mothers because that would explain alot i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you

You come off as a person even a pedophile would look down upon. Stick your teepee up your ass, your dad is filming. Quick though, Walmart won't let you borrow the camcorder forever.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
print this thread out and present it to her on tuesday. Dont preface the gift of this thread at all just simply put it in her locker. make sure it is swak and sprinkled with your cologne. If she approaches you and asks if it is from you simply respond with do you want it to be? if she says yes let the sexing begin. I dont see any flaws in this imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really serious? I really think you are. I am actually out of cologne. Just bought more online. WOn't be here till mid next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

take your dads brut, if you have a father and not two mothers because that would explain alot i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you

You come off as a person even a pedophile would look down upon. Stick your teepee up your ass, your dad is filming. Quick though, Walmart won't let you borrow the camcorder forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant believe you thought i was actually serious about that idea. The fact that you would think about doing it however speaks volume about your "game". we sioux have enough money to buy 1000 hussies of higher caliber than your so called dream girl. bow down imo
Old 11-02-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
SICK BURN IMO

seriously just go hang out with this chick, take her to the 76ers game, go to the movies, go to the mall, whatever the hell it is kids do these days. Don't sit around with your thumb up your butt, you'll regret it. Live without fear.

Also, if I remember your previous thread, you made a rateme thread with pics and then deleted them. Haven't learned your lesson I guess.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:22 PM

OP-

serious advice.

you are building her up in your head way way way way too much.

she is very cute, but you have to stop thinking about her as your perfect dream girl, hottest girl in the school, etc. There are thousands upon thousands of girls out there that are just as cute as her, and you need to remember this when you are talking to her and thinking about her.

if you go into it telling yourself that she is perfect and is the only girl for you, you wont possibly be able have have normal interactions with her bc you will be too nervous and too afraid of messing things up.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP-

serious advice.

you are building her up in your head way way way way too much.

she is very cute, but you have to stop thinking about her as your perfect dream girl, hottest girl in the school, etc. There are thousands upon thousands of girls out there that are just as cute as her, and you need to remember this when you are talking to her and thinking about her.

if you go into it telling yourself that she is perfect and is the only girl for you, you wont possibly be able have have normal interactions with her bc you will be too nervous and too afraid of messing things up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
thinking like that certainly isnt making it any easier for you to talk to her

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i meant by what i said
Old 11-02-2007, 10:31 PM

WHAT THE [censored] IS GOING ON HERE?

SHOULD I BAN ANYBODY?
Old 11-02-2007, 10:35 PM

calm down diddles
Old 11-02-2007, 10:37 PM

dids wtf
Old 11-02-2007, 10:41 PM

There were pictures then where weren't anymore. When that happens and it's not my fault, I dunno, seems like a banning might be in order somewhere.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:42 PM

OK. What i've learned today.

She is not perfect or the only girl like her (she is though)
Before asking someone out, start conversations (obviously)
Build confidence, no fear (biggest obstacle)
Trip report must be posted

Good?