Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Random Turnoffs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Girls who have glow-in-the-dark stars on their bedroom ceiling. That, my friends, is a random turnoff for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was regularly banging this fairly crazy (but wicked hot) girl and one time she busts out a glow-in-the-dark condom for me, wtf? THAT was a random turn-off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, would not be able to resist the temptation of making lightsaber sounds.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, LA, fellow 2p2er DeezNuts made the good point that refusal to drink beer is often a red flag for being high maintenance.

Have you found this to be the case, and if so, why do you like to date high maintenance chicks?

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. yes. i have no idea, but it's killing me.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I, for one, would not be able to resist the temptation of making lightsaber sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's another reason I didn't do it
Old 06-07-2007, 05:18 PM

Flat boring areolas that look like suction cups. To clarify: bumpy is fine, puffy is fine, conical is fine, fading into the boob is fine. But the ones that are just perfectly round and flat kind of creep me out. And no - hair is still not fine.

That hoarse scratchy voice that a lot of [censored] overtanned sorority girls seem to have.

A girl that tries to be nasty in bed, but just doesn't have it in her.

Being hugged from behind. I feel like I've got one of those Star Trek brain-leech things attaching itself to me.

Any extra spittle in the corner of her mouth. Although I imagine that's not so random.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fading into the boob is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
for future reference, this style of nip is referred to as a "blender." (the other types being puffer, and coner, natch)
Old 06-07-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
for future reference, this style of nip is referred to as a "blender." (the other types being puffer, and coner, natch)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never heard of these classifications. Could I possibly get a link to a picture? I can't imagine what the "blender" might look like.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we are now delving into "biggest turn offs" rather than "random turn offs." Disliking cheese-lovers is pretty random, but disliking bossy/pushy girls is not all that random.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls who have glow-in-the-dark stars on their bedroom ceiling. That, my friends, is a random turnoff for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was even done anytime past the 70's? Reminds me of my distaste for more than one or two stuffed animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I met a chick recently who had a stuffed animal on her bed. That was OK. The matching pillowcase however, was not. 32 years old. Unbelievable.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never heard of these classifications. Could I possibly get a link to a picture? I can't imagine what the "blender" might look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty good spot for the dudes who troll Tpir with beedog pics.

-Al
Old 06-07-2007, 05:30 PM

When it comes to areolae, I'm ok with dimes, nickles, quarters, half dollars, and hell, even silver dollars. But I am not down with Super Bowl Commemorative Coins.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think Scandanavian women with pale skin. Like there's definitely a nipple, but the aerola is pretty light in color and you aren't quite sure where it turns into the boob. I'd try to help with a pic but I'm at work right now.

Btw the early Madonna nudes are a perfect example of a boring suction-cup nipple to me. Although I imagine she might have some bigger nipples and possibly a blender by now.