Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 12:56 AM

Default Re: I\'m back babyyyyyyyyyyyy

full rake does make some very good points in his post.

i think the ban was uncalled for, and i generally like what he posts.

gildwulf- you have a good sense of humor, and your wit is often appreciated by me, but in all honesty- you've done a terrible job modding BBV. you went from a fun loving poster in here to the moral police, even on issues that need no policing, and i think you take personal preference in your modding decisions. it's just too much. i'm saying this b/c i really like BBV. go ahead and bash me or post a link to one of my dumb posts, that's okay, b/c people get to laugh at me most of the time, which is cool with me, and a reason why i post some of the things that i do. or maybe you can create a thread about me and ask BBV to flame me in a 'hottest 2p2'er poll' that i never started nor asked to be included in.

look, you can give the sarcastic response, or the dont take it so seriously response, but i wish you'd lay off the modship, and just let us have fun.

if someone posts a thread about how the jews deserved the holocaust and starts going into a racist tirade, ban the [censored]. if i post a thread that says [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] (n word), ban me.

but banning full rake for that pic is just silly.

plz take at least some of my advice.

-Tex
Old 12-27-2006, 01:08 AM

Default Re: I\'m back babyyyyyyyyyyyy

[ QUOTE ]
full rake does make some very good points in his post.

i think the ban was uncalled for, and i generally like what he posts.

gildwulf- you have a good sense of humor, and your wit is often appreciated by me, but in all honesty- you've done a terrible job modding BBV. you went from a fun loving poster in here to the moral police, even on issues that need no policing, and i think you take personal preference in your modding decisions. it's just too much. i'm saying this b/c i really like BBV. go ahead and bash me or post a link to one of my dumb posts, that's okay, b/c people get to laugh at me most of the time, which is cool with me, and a reason why i post some of the things that i do. or maybe you can create a thread about me and ask BBV to flame me in a 'hottest 2p2'er poll' that i never started nor asked to be included in.

look, you can give the sarcastic response, or the dont take it so seriously response, but i wish you'd lay off the modship, and just let us have fun.

if someone posts a thread about how the jews deserved the holocaust and starts going into a racist tirade, ban the [censored]. if i post a thread that says [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] (n word), ban me.

but banning full rake for that pic is just silly.

plz take at least some of my advice.

-Tex

[/ QUOTE ]Very nice post sir
Closed Thread