Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

Dealing with this whole thing seems like an immense amount of work for what doesn't appear to be much of a return for you, David. Nah mean?
Old 06-12-2007, 10:20 AM

Zing!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:51 AM

David can I send you the hand histories of when $30k was lost on Mark's account? These are the hands that Mark claims Brandi played, but she claims in her current thread was all him (after originally claiming she played them under his supervision). I think these hands will really help shed light on who is lying here.

D
Old 06-12-2007, 10:52 AM

Cliff notes: DS appears to be a bigger douche than me.

[ QUOTE ]
I hate writing posts like this because it takes most of the fun out of things, but too much serious stuff is being said for me to ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]
What are you saying here? Takes the fun out of what? Out of the practical joke?

[ QUOTE ]

But I decide it would be funny if we stage a photo. Which we do. In return I'll give her an hour or two of poker lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok this was funny, staging a foto. Let's add some more gossip to the gossip I'm not really reading. LOL indeed.

[ QUOTE ]

I have no clue about the Newhizzle story. No clue. But I do know that she is a hot commodity.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

When she gets back to town she asks for more poker lessons. Since I had already met my obligations for the staged picture, I ask her to agree to mention those lessons in interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]
Her being a hot commodity might generate more traffic to my site! Let's play sugerdaddy in some interview, now all the kids will say: Look at DS, POB for TOP!

Smart move, man.

[ QUOTE ]
She assiduously took notes and insisted on answering difficult questions. I was impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes yes, David has a keen eye for raw talent.

[ QUOTE ]

Next time I gave her a lesson I asked her to tell me about about the TF story since I never actually read it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good idea, should have done this earlier though. Like before you decided to get yourself associated with her. But then again there is no bad publicity, rite?

[ QUOTE ]

After which I say that she told me a story I've heard a thousand times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhuh
[ QUOTE ]

And I still know NOTHING of the Newhizzle story.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, who cares?

[ QUOTE ]

Now comes the Rio tournament. Oh baby! I've only given her four hours of lessons and almost none of it is about NLH (except for something about inducing bluffs which she did well on one hand.) So I really don't deserve the credit she is prepared to give me.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, not even a genius explains poker in 4 hours.

[ QUOTE ]

But I'll take it considering all the attention she is getting.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no bad publicity, rite?

[ QUOTE ]

And I do that interview with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no bad publicity rite?

[ QUOTE ]

Meanwhile there are a few little incidents that bother me. Nothing big. But I tell her flat out that she has a histrionic personality and anger management issues.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, so your a psychiatrist too! I'm impressed. Did you also notice whether or not she is a compulsive liar?

[ QUOTE ]

She argues at first but then agrees. I'm impressed again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm impressed too, she plays you like a fiddle.

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't know about the 30K controversy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like I said, a friggin fiddle.

[ QUOTE ]

But I do know she is a little crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Son, we all are a little bit crazy.

[ QUOTE ]

But not a lot crazy. I even know why, since she confided to me about her childhood.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww, guess the childhood explains her current behaviour?

[ QUOTE ]

I don't give her money or stake her but I do advise her about staking arrangements.

[/ QUOTE ]
She doesn't need advice about staking arrangements. If you would have read the threads here about her, you would've known that.

[ QUOTE ]

I have no romantic relationship with her although I suppose it would be quite possible I could fall for her if I wasn't taken and there was not that age problem. Still she looks good for being 25.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girls don't care about age, and you don't want to marry her. If you could bone her, and get away with it, you would do it in a heartbeat.

You wanted to bone her, otherwise you wouldn't have given her any notice. Juz like the other kiddies who've read your crappy books and think you are alright.

Not that you would get any POB with her: She already gets from you what she wants. And she only had to smile and tell you a sob story, the same story all those other guys fell for.

[ QUOTE ]

It was only a few days ago that I heard about the 30K thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally you wake up!

[ QUOTE ]

I known about it before, I would have done things differently.

[/ QUOTE ]
And he smells the coffee.

[ QUOTE ]

Controversial, sexy, nutty, naughty girls perfectly fit into my life and my business.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehehe. So you gave her the attention because she's hot. Of course in a non sexual way.

[ QUOTE ]

Outright thieves do not. If I knew about this from the beginning, I would have investigated further and tried to fix things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, I also like to fix things for random strangers.

[ QUOTE ]

Instead that is what I am doing now.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you played and lost. Now you are trying to justify your play.

[ QUOTE ]

And for those who didn't see his post, Mark has said that he does not dissapprove of my association with her. He just says "Be careful".

[/ QUOTE ]
Way to late, judging by this post.

[ QUOTE ]
He only claims she owes the money to him. He believes that she desperately tried to get even for him by playing higher and higher.

[/ QUOTE ]
He still likes her, and wants to believe her side of the story.

[ QUOTE ]

He is more angry about how she treated him afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it is clear New cares more about his heart than his money.

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi has potential, is quite smart and I believe has a good heart.

[/ QUOTE ]
We all have potential, we all are quite smart, and we all have a good heart. But she is one hell of a liar, a scammer, and she is kinda good in manipulating men.

[ QUOTE ]

She lashes out way too strongly when she believes she has been wronged.

[/ QUOTE ]
Typical for a liar. Strange that you noticed that she has a histrionic personality, but failed to notice she is a compulsive liar.

[ QUOTE ]

I think that has stopped.

[/ QUOTE ]
You taught her wel.

You made her a better poker player.

And you cured her from her mental condition.

Are you God or what?

[ QUOTE ]

Any other questions?

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this all a joke, or are you really a bigger douche than me?

Bye now, good luck with the site, and hope you will develop some social skills.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:56 AM

David,

You're starting to annoy me. You of all people should know better than to use NVG as a public forum to express your mea culpa. Do you honestly believe that the 15-20 year olds that populate have will have any recognition of what you are talking about or that you will convince any of the adults here that you are just some disinterested 3rd party who took an interest in younger girl who was known as the biggest drama bomb on the site that you own? Or that you never clicked on Brandi's account name and chose the option to read all her posts? There aren't that many.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes: DS appears to be a bigger douche than me.

[ QUOTE ]
I hate writing posts like this because it takes most of the fun out of things, but too much serious stuff is being said for me to ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]
What are you saying here? Takes the fun out of what? Out of the practical joke?

[ QUOTE ]

But I decide it would be funny if we stage a photo. Which we do. In return I'll give her an hour or two of poker lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok this was funny, staging a foto. Let's add some more gossip to the gossip I'm not really reading. LOL indeed.

[ QUOTE ]

I have no clue about the Newhizzle story. No clue. But I do know that she is a hot commodity.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

When she gets back to town she asks for more poker lessons. Since I had already met my obligations for the staged picture, I ask her to agree to mention those lessons in interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]
Her being a hot commodity might generate more traffic to my site! Let's play sugerdaddy in some interview, now all the kids will say: Look at DS, POB for TOP!

Smart move, man.

[ QUOTE ]
She assiduously took notes and insisted on answering difficult questions. I was impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes yes, David has a keen eye for raw talent.

[ QUOTE ]

Next time I gave her a lesson I asked her to tell me about about the TF story since I never actually read it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good idea, should have done this earlier though. Like before you decided to get yourself associated with her. But then again there is no bad publicity, rite?

[ QUOTE ]

After which I say that she told me a story I've heard a thousand times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhuh
[ QUOTE ]

And I still know NOTHING of the Newhizzle story.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, who cares?

[ QUOTE ]

Now comes the Rio tournament. Oh baby! I've only given her four hours of lessons and almost none of it is about NLH (except for something about inducing bluffs which she did well on one hand.) So I really don't deserve the credit she is prepared to give me.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, not even a genius explains poker in 4 hours.

[ QUOTE ]

But I'll take it considering all the attention she is getting.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no bad publicity, rite?

[ QUOTE ]

And I do that interview with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no bad publicity rite?

[ QUOTE ]

Meanwhile there are a few little incidents that bother me. Nothing big. But I tell her flat out that she has a histrionic personality and anger management issues.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, so your a psychiatrist too! I'm impressed. Did you also notice whether or not she is a compulsive liar?

[ QUOTE ]

She argues at first but then agrees. I'm impressed again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm impressed too, she plays you like a fiddle.

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't know about the 30K controversy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like I said, a friggin fiddle.

[ QUOTE ]

But I do know she is a little crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Son, we all are a little bit crazy.

[ QUOTE ]

But not a lot crazy. I even know why, since she confided to me about her childhood.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww, guess the childhood explains her current behaviour?

[ QUOTE ]

I don't give her money or stake her but I do advise her about staking arrangements.

[/ QUOTE ]
She doesn't need advice about staking arrangements. If you would have read the threads here about her, you would've known that.

[ QUOTE ]

I have no romantic relationship with her although I suppose it would be quite possible I could fall for her if I wasn't taken and there was not that age problem. Still she looks good for being 25.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girls don't care about age, and you don't want to marry her. If you could bone her, and get away with it, you would do it in a heartbeat.

You wanted to bone her, otherwise you wouldn't have given her any notice. Juz like the other kiddies who've read your crappy books and think you are alright.

Not that you would get any POB with her: She already gets from you what she wants. And she only had to smile and tell you a sob story, the same story all those other guys fell for.

[ QUOTE ]

It was only a few days ago that I heard about the 30K thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally you wake up!

[ QUOTE ]

I known about it before, I would have done things differently.

[/ QUOTE ]
And he smells the coffee.

[ QUOTE ]

Controversial, sexy, nutty, naughty girls perfectly fit into my life and my business.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehehe. So you gave her the attention because she's hot. Of course in a non sexual way.

[ QUOTE ]

Outright thieves do not. If I knew about this from the beginning, I would have investigated further and tried to fix things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, I also like to fix things for random strangers.

[ QUOTE ]

Instead that is what I am doing now.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you played and lost. Now you are trying to justify your play.

[ QUOTE ]

And for those who didn't see his post, Mark has said that he does not dissapprove of my association with her. He just says "Be careful".

[/ QUOTE ]
Way to late, judging by this post.

[ QUOTE ]
He only claims she owes the money to him. He believes that she desperately tried to get even for him by playing higher and higher.

[/ QUOTE ]
He still likes her, and wants to believe her side of the story.

[ QUOTE ]

He is more angry about how she treated him afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it is clear New cares more about his heart than his money.

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi has potential, is quite smart and I believe has a good heart.

[/ QUOTE ]
We all have potential, we all are quite smart, and we all have a good heart. But she is one hell of a liar, a scammer, and she is kinda good in manipulating men.

[ QUOTE ]

She lashes out way too strongly when she believes she has been wronged.

[/ QUOTE ]
Typical for a liar. Strange that you noticed that she has a histrionic personality, but failed to notice she is a compulsive liar.

[ QUOTE ]

I think that has stopped.

[/ QUOTE ]
You taught her wel.

You made her a better poker player.

And you cured her from her mental condition.

Are you God or what?

[ QUOTE ]

Any other questions?

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this all a joke, or are you really a bigger douche than me?

Bye now, good luck with the site, and hope you will develop some social skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a long post.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That was a long post.

[/ QUOTE ]
that was a short post.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:16 AM

DS- Please shed some light on the 1k->200k claim.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:18 AM

wow what a waste of my time

remember when I care about someone parsing through DS's posts and what they think about them? yeah, neither do I...
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 AM

"Still she looks good for being 25."

It's all clear now. The Newhizzle heist was actually a sophisticated chip dump where the money was used for extensive plastic surgery. How else could a 25 year old look that good?