100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Hallett,

yes, that thing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But it looks like it is working fine... it has the pot size showing (510) [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You get this pop-up yet it still enters zero in the box?

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:20 AM

hey dave,

For 25NL when I bet pot on stars preflop it goes to .80, is it possible to go to the real pot amount of .85 and how would i do so?
Old 06-21-2007, 02:14 PM

Yes, it still enters 0.00 in the betting box. I also have SnoopFree, and my computer is not the fastest on the planet, so perhaps that is it?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:05 PM

Ive just loaded windows onto my new Mac book. Is it possible to run this script on a mac since there isnt a center scroll bar or a right click button?Ill probably just connect an external mouse.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:07 PM

For anyone with a logitech mx revolution which buttons do you use for betpot? I'm curious because the scroll wheel isn't a button and the document flip wheel doesn't work as a button either I don't think.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For anyone with a logitech mx revolution which buttons do you use for betpot? I'm curious because the scroll wheel isn't a button and the document flip wheel doesn't work as a button either I don't think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr Tea,

I use an MX Revolution myself, the hotkeys initally in the download are similar to my normal setup, with a few of the more dangerous ones removed and all autobet turned off (except for one mistaken release a few versions back... whoops - sorry again to those that tried it during that hour [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

To get an MX Revolution working properly, you need to download another little app that unlocks the hidden options in the Logitech SetPoint Software - it is called UberOptions, download it here: http://www.mstarmetro.net/~rlowens/, install &amp; reboot.

Setpoint should now have the ability to change the actions of all the controls on the best mouse evar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All I do is then set most of the unusual buttons to the "spare" F-keys that don't appear on many keyboards these days - F12 - F24 - whch then allows mapping to AHK functions complete with keyboard modifier access uch as ^ for CTRL down etc.

Was gonna make an mspaint... will do if anyone wants to see it, but for now:

My MX Revolution BetPot setup:

"Search Button" - AutoBet Pot, 100% 80% 80% 80%

"Main Wheel up/down" +/- amount by 1BB (+CTRL +/- 1SB)

"Main Wheel click" Autobet Pot 2000% (nearly always shove)

"Right Button" Pot, 75% 75% 66% 66%, no Auto

"Back" Fold (Check/fold because of StarsPlanner)

"Forward" Raise (+CTRL = Call)

"Document Flip Wheel up/down" +/- amount by 10% of Pot (+CTRL = +/- 5% pot

That's about it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I like this setup, mostly I am just zipping about the tables folding with the thumb button or hitting the search button for a pre flop open, post flop right clicking to set a reasonable amount, adjusting with either of the wheels then executing with other thumb button [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Since the main wheel takes quite a foreceful click, I it seems appropriate for shove [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully that makes sense...

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive just loaded windows onto my new Mac book. Is it possible to run this script on a mac since there isnt a center scroll bar or a right click button?Ill probably just connect an external mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can, you can have this script take actions with just the left hand side of the keyboard if you want, or a gamepad controller, whatever - no spoecial need to use the mouse, that's just the defaults [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just edit out MButtton:: or whatever, change it for SPACE:: (for space bar), or whatever you want to do each function.

Post if you have trouble figuring out what to pur for certain keys / buttons.

Can't hesitate to recommend adding a decent USB mouse to your new MacBook, extra buttons / wheels are useful in both Windows and OSX (and AHKs of course).

Good luck,

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:16 PM

what is the name of the + button and - button on the number pad of a desktop keyboard?
Old 06-21-2007, 06:18 PM

Hallett,

it is bound to be the SnoopFree [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It sets to zero to get minimum raise amount accurately, so it is doing that OK then taking ages to OCR the numbers [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You could try disabling it but it is a worthy security app... Hopefully I get some time over the weekend to test my cunning plan to speed up matters - and if so, hopefully it works... no promises yet tho - just an idea so far [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As an alternative, you could just set CTRL+Wheel to roll in 10*BB or something large, then release CTRL and fine tune bet amount using normal wheel action... not ideal, but possibly better than nothing?

Or lock down computer hard, and risk running without snoopfree. After recent BBV trojan scare this is looking like an undesirable option, especially since there is no sensible way to disable SnoopFree, only full uninstall, then re-install when you want it back - now that's annoying [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey dave,

For 25NL when I bet pot on stars preflop it goes to .80, is it possible to go to the real pot amount of .85 and how would i do so?

[/ QUOTE ]

By default it is set to round bet amounts to SBs - remove the world "smallblind" from the Pot hotkeys, replace it with the number two 2 - no quotes - to get rounding to 2 decimal places.

Good luck,

dave.