Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 03:11 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Finishing my take-home final.

You try playing like eight WW games at once.

It's due at 4, then I'm on.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
which strategy? that the wolves are out to confuse you and killing alex is the answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

That the wolves are trying to confuse the village. And since I normally like to take charge and lead people, it would make sense to confuse ME. (Considering xorbie, wdc and durron are all toast...)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
which strategy? that the wolves are out to confuse you and killing alex is the answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

That the wolves are trying to confuse the village. And since I normally like to take charge and lead people, it would make sense to confuse ME. (Considering xorbie, wdc and durron are all toast...)

[/ QUOTE ]

See, kyro, to me this sounds like either:

1)you are a wolf
2)you are not dead yet and your feelings are hurt.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and now just signed up for another.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you have time for the MMII game, a turbo this morning, a turbo that hasn't even started yet, but not this game until 4pm?

Crap, maybe I was wrong about you, too.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and now just signed up for another.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you have time for the MMII game, a turbo this morning, a turbo that hasn't even started yet, but not this game until 4pm?

Crap, maybe I was wrong about you, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

The other won't start until 4 PM.

Please don't make me post any more, I'm failing as it is.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1)you are a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

We could always solve both those problems by lynching him.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:17 PM

VERY IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

¡¡¡¡¡¡GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL DE SEVILLA!!!!!!

Middlesbrough 0 - 1 Sevilla

Old 05-10-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's one of the few. You're being halfway normal. But I have no idea how you possibly think my statement makes me a wolf. Other reasons, such as my flip-flopping, and shoddy logic, perhaps, but that theory there?

[/ QUOTE ]
oh no, theres a few reasons, that statement wasnt the trigger.

you know we need info, and right now, getting things rolling on amp, you and alex should give us some.
it should appear to the rest of the village that either you or alex is a wolf, possibly both,no? (or neither, but then not only would i be wrong, but you and alex as well, 2 much better players than me) if thats not the case, somebody should straighten me out then.
understand, im not trying to get you lynched necessarily, just trying to see how things go.
but if for some reason you are a wolf, i think we can pick up two more wolfs relatively quickly.

another thing, all the "i think youre a villager so ill trust you" should really stop i think (im not implicating you on this at all, just a general thing). at best its a tool for wolves to manipulate us. i think it was alex who mentioned earlier that theres no way for a villager to really know who another villager is until hes dead or the games over, and i agree. people should be thinking on their own. "i agree with billybob, xxxx is a wolf, i vote for xxxx" is counter productive, no? perhaps im way off base.

lastly, we definitely need a minimum post requirement and an auto lynch/kill for absentees, imo.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1)you are a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

My feelings aren't hurt at all. I'd much rather play than get eaten early. I'm not insulted, offended, blah blah.

But there's gotta be a reason I'm still alive. By the way people talk about me, you'd think I'd be #1 meal every game. So from my POV, there's one of two reasons I'm still alive.

1) To try and get a bandwagon on me.
2) To use me.

In either scenario, I think Alex is the person to lynch. He has once tried to start a bw for me, and he has outright challenged me on a number of things.

If it makes you feel better, then I offer myself up for a sacrifice. Before that happens though, I want to know it's coming, and I want to be given a chance to read through the thread and offer a final opinion and suspect list. I can't go cold this entire game.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alex,

Last round, you pushed for 3 things.

Kyro = wolf
Synsid = wolf
Amplify = Villager

You were wrong on one and have backed down on the other two after I decided I was done with being dumb and going after you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I only voted synsid because I don't think IY is a wolf. I wanted to vote for elevens. You still haven't answered why you trust him so much. Throughout the thread he has said the most amount of weird wolf-like comments and generally has made long posts that have contained little content - one of the biggest known wolf tendencies.

For the record, I would probably be voting for you this round, but as I said, I'm having a hard time believing that you would make up a phony excuse like that to vote for tiedup.