Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

1. clown constantly posts about coming back and cracking the game later but still manages to be utr. if he isnt a wolf where is he?

his only post from today briefly mentions zurvan, then:

[ QUOTE ]
I'll do a reread and find the last wolf later though

[/ QUOTE ]

if he is a villager where is his fake seering throughout the game? where is his crazy fps? he has done nothing he does as a villager and is just floating by unnoticed.

2. also currently village is confused. we dont have a clear votepath of doom. when village is confused that means we have a good wolf. clown is the best wolf left in this game by a million miles.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:36 PM

He has done fake seering. And you are totally mistaken if you think trying to be hard to read and FPSing is good for a villager. It sucks hard. Yeah, you, and Clown, probably mostly survive by doing it, but you don't help any.

I'm beginning to suspect the village is confused because we're all trying to lynch each other.

I am confused because I have me and jenn as certain villagers and everyone else as a wolf.

And that can't be right!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of two reasons: one, he's a villager and genuinely believes solanthos is a wolf and I am not; two, he's a wolf and feels that voting a fairly obvious villager would give himself away. I know you don't think I'm "fairly obvious", but zurvan has possibly paid a bit more attention to the game than you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you did there. Last statement is true. I could believe a zurvan lynch but I don't think it should be tonight, as if he is village he's going to be more useful to us alive tomorrow than, say, solanthos would be, the latter hasn't been saying much at all and is acting wolflike of recent (at least in my opinion). I'm out for the night now.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:45 PM

Is nightfall in a couple of minutes or in 1h + minutes?
I was too busy today to reread but noone else bothered to do a complete reread so we'll just lynch a villager today and move on I suppose.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:48 PM

I think there was a time tell too, which is why I have leant to sixfour, but it applies to monk too. But sixfour's sounded villagey to me recently. Some people get really upset at being "unjustly" lynched (contrast fmx, who went out quietly). So, like solanthos, he's 50/50 desperate wolf/upset villager, for me. I still have sol that way, although maybe I lean slightly to village.

Because monk went clown sort of out of the blue, I reread all of clown. He's done a lot of things I think wolves do, and a few things I think villagers do. I think stephen's post pointed away from him, but he could have eaten Iron Yuppie for that very reason: IY identified him as villager and Stephen thinks wolves went for him because they were seerhunting and of course, we tend to feel that they pick IY because he rightly picked villagers. That's pretty fancy though, but it's what's cleared clown for me up to now. I hoped he would post more today. He could end up lynched because he hasn't. I hate the vote for sixfour yesterday.

I have a reason not to lynch zurvan, but I don't want to say what it is.

monk played so obviously like a wolf that I still doubt he is one. I hate the way you've played it, monk, because now if we don't lynch you, and clown is not eaten tonight, you have to be lynched tomorrow, and we're fuxxored if you're village and have misread clown.

I guess that means I have to vote clown. jenn, please don't vote in a hurry. You and I have to mason here, so please let there be some talk before you go, oh yeah, let's go clown or whatever.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:50 PM

People who think I could be a wolf need their heads examined.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:54 PM

Clown: night is in 1 day, 1 hour + a few minutes

Monk: do you think IY dies night 3 if clown is a wolf?

I believe night 1 & 2 were FPS kills (def n1, since luckay was a wolf). But are they still FPSing instead of killing a seer night 3 after losing TWO wolves?

In fact, before anybody votes clown, they need to answer the above question.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:59 PM

why exactly wouldnt he?

6-4 i guess cause clown isnt getting lynched today
Old 11-10-2007, 10:04 PM

Ah excellent I can go sleep then.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clown: night is in 1 day, 1 hour + a few minutes

Monk: do you think IY dies night 3 if clown is a wolf?

I believe night 1 & 2 were FPS kills (def n1, since luckay was a wolf). But are they still FPSing instead of killing a seer night 3 after losing TWO wolves?

In fact, before anybody votes clown, they need to answer the above question.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm really struggling with. But if anyone does, clown does, right?

Is night really tomorrow?

I have to go out in ten minutes and won't be back till tomorrow. I can vote now if we want to move on, or I can wait till tomorrow and if you've all lynched me, you suck.