Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is the idiot here?
You OP. You are an A hole. 6 11.32%
Your buddy is. What a pansy. 47 88.68%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUG PT 2

snowbank: just how many hands do you play? i keep hearing abou this but never heard a number. up to 120K is pretty easy if you are pro i think. thats just like a 9-5 6-8tabling. how many tables do you play?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:25 PM

Can somebody analyze this one for me? I just started using pokerev, but have no clue what to make of this. All I know is that I think it means i'm running bad lol.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:30 PM

is Went to showdown of 27% too high? my W$SD is 50$ and W$WSF is 42.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snowbank how you log the hands you do is incredible. i'm at 20k hands for the month and that's a lot for me. thats like 3 days for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, it depends. i go on binges. like i'll grind for a month, and then take a light month. when i'm winning a lot it helps me keep grinding.

in the last 2 days i've played 14,000 hands and won $13,000.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snowbank: just how many hands do you play? i keep hearing abou this but never heard a number. up to 120K is pretty easy if you are pro i think. thats just like a 9-5 6-8tabling. how many tables do you play?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends. i've played over 100,000 hands in a month only twice. if you grind too much i think it makes you not want to play, so i take it easy sometimes too. now that summer's over and i'm headed back to my house in Arizona i'm gonna grind like crazy and try to make a killing to finish out 2007.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends. i've played over 100,000 hands in a month only twice. if you grind too much i think it makes you not want to play, so i take it easy sometimes too. now that summer's over and i'm headed back to my house in Arizona i'm gonna grind like crazy and try to make a killing to finish out 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]
how many tables, and how many hands you got lifetime? Also whats ur winrate? If you play that much isnt it like 2bb/100 tops?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how many tables, and how many hands you got lifetime? Also whats ur winrate? If you play that much isnt it like 2bb/100 tops?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, forgot to include number of tables. i play 8 tables. and about winrate being max of 2 for multitablers- def not right. dunno my exact winrate because i don't use pt and haven't figured out my wr in a while, but it's much more than that. currently playing 2/4. if people are interested i'll track my next 100,000 hands and maybe i'll post the winrate.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, forgot to include number of tables. i play 8 tables. and about winrate being max of 2 for multitablers- def not right. dunno my exact winrate because i don't use pt and haven't figured out my wr in a while, but it's much more than that. currently playing 2/4. if people are interested i'll track my next 100,000 hands and maybe i'll post the winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]
no pt? so no stats on people? And why not moving up? Im a move up whore so i dont understand :P
Old 08-20-2007, 07:48 PM

some people like to be overrolled, and have the confidence they are beating a level well before the move up. not like aba who moves up every 20k hands the lukbox. and some people like to move up more than every just 20buyins.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why would the amount you play affect your winrate...unless you play tired n stuff? or are you referring to the number of tables? and no..there are alot of regs at 200nl who 8table+ like jager n stuff who have winrates much higher than 2ptbb
Old 08-20-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you able to make detailed notes while 8-tabling? Or do you have a very good memory? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread